I think Chester's gonna need some valium..

LisaRN

Apr 24, 2010
Buffalo NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester
first the Christmas tree/decorations in the living room :eek: Then the snow outside on the ground :eek: :eek: and last night we put Christmas lights out on the pine tree right by the patio where he walks to go "do his business" :eek: :eek: :eek: My poor boy - I may have to make him an appointment with a therapist :*(

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Chester is so like my Vegas, anything, I mean ANYTHING out of place and he barks, really the only thing he barked at this time was just the tree, it takes him a couple hours to get over it, then he will settle down. I have my husband "trained" NOT to set his lunch cooler on the kitchen counter when he gets in from work because that just puts poor Vegas over the edge!! I have commented before that I have OCD, I need everything in it's place, I think with Vegas riding in/up my butt for over a year it has rubbed off on him too! :lol:

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
awww poor chesty hoep he gets used to everything... lex has been a little confused with all the decorations luckly hes only sniffed the tree... today he was nugding a ornament on the tree lol

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
No trees up in our house yet..... dreading what demon-child aka Daddy, is going to do the tree once it's up!! I fear for it's survival!! :eek:

Teresa

Oct 30, 2010
So. Indiana
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Frederick (Fred)
Chester is so like my Vegas, anything, I mean ANYTHING out of place and he barks, really the only thing he barked at this time was just the tree, it takes him a couple hours to get over it, then he will settle down. I have my husband "trained" NOT to set his lunch cooler on the kitchen counter when he gets in from work because that just puts poor Vegas over the edge!! I have commented before that I have OCD, I need everything in it's place, I think with Vegas riding in/up my butt for over a year it has rubbed off on him too! :lol:

Yep that's my Fred same thing :D

mammyglicks

Community Veteran
Jun 2, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
Awww Poor Chester, lol. It is funny though. Bear gets like that with some things.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
How funny! Just think by the time you go to take it down he will be used to it and then bark at the house being normal again. My boys have never noticed much about the xmas decorations but then again the tree we use is small and sits on the fireplace so they arent next to it specifically. One day when we get a big tree things may be diff. My luck, they would wanna mark it like they do the outside bushed. lol

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Mean bullie mom!!!!! Gracie ignores the decorations.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.