Freaking myself out

REBELBABY

May 24, 2013
IDAHO
Country
UNITED STATES
Bulldog(s) Names
REBEL
I noticed the past couple of days that Mimi isnt eating her food like usual, shes not scarfing it down really fast like usual, and then this morning she seemed kinda sluggish and shes sleeping a ton, and like the dumb person i am i started googling stuff and it said those could be signs of pregnancy, so now im FREAKING OUT, what if she some how got pregnant, we kept them seperated the best we could but what if some how we werent paying attention, i dont know what i would do if she was, shes only 9 months old and we dont have the time or resources for her to be pregnant, i really hope its just my head messing with me but im definitley praying about it, if her health is put at risk because i wasnt be careful enough i wouldnt be able to live myself, i know im probably just jumping to conclusions but i cant stop thinking about it

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Sorry, I'm no help here, I don't have any experience with dogs being pregnant, and I don't know the signs, but maybe she's just a growing puppy, and is needing the extra sleep. Puppies and bullies in general require more sleep.

Last edited:

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
I'm sure she is fine. I have never had one of our females that got pregnant act that way until right before they were due to have the pups. She just may not feel well and it should pass in a day or so. So take a deep breath and relax. :)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I noticed the past couple of days that Mimi isnt eating her food like usual, shes not scarfing it down really fast like usual, and then this morning she seemed kinda sluggish and shes sleeping a ton, and like the dumb person i am i started googling stuff and it said those could be signs of pregnancy, so now im FREAKING OUT, what if she some how got pregnant, we kept them seperated the best we could but what if some how we werent paying attention, i dont know what i would do if she was, shes only 9 months old and we dont have the time or resources for her to be pregnant, i really hope its just my head messing with me but im definitley praying about it, if her health is put at risk because i wasnt be careful enough i wouldnt be able to live myself, i know im probably just jumping to conclusions but i cant stop thinking about it

How is hse.... still acting the same or she eating normally now

Pati Robins

I'm Polish what did you expect! A lady like person
Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily (British Bulldog) & Shy (American Bulldog X)
Sometimes my girls eating very slow-lily is a sliw eater anyway ,but shy guts things up quickly -but when they get bored with their food they will still eat it but not with much of "excitement" sometimes they wont finish it neither -i wouldn't worry ,just keep a close eye onher x

OP
REBELBABY

REBELBABY

May 24, 2013
IDAHO
Country
UNITED STATES
Bulldog(s) Names
REBEL
she seems to be back to normal she must not have felt good yaaaaay

Most Reactions

Members online