Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Hello All,

I need to ask you guys a honest opinion.
I currently have two adult EBs 2 years and a half (male and female) and just got a EB puppy a month ago. She is three months. So.. total is 3 EB's.
They make me soooo happy. I really love them.

They are all eating raw. And my female adult has severe allergies. Right now everything seems to be under control.. but she has bad allergies crises sometimes, when she becomes HIGH MAINTENANCE.

Problem : I'm thinking about getting another male pup.
Am I a English Bulldog Hoarder?
I don't even know how to break the news to my husband haha!

Does anyone here have 4 dogs? Is it crazy? Am I crazy? :w00t::blush2:
All comments are very welcome.
Thanks,
Vanize

I have 4. Three bullies and a pitty and 3 are under the age of 3 right now. :eek: I've been called "Crazy Bulldog Lady" by my family and friends but no way I'm a hoarder, lol. Sally was our 4th addition and our first true rescue. If you have the time and means, and space, then by all means get a 4th. All four are my life, well the hubby is too, lol, and I make sure daily that they all get the individual attention they need. If I don't, Wilson has no issues reminding me he needs my time. :)

My 3 Hooligans and an :angel: are in my sig.

Sheena

Community Veteran
May 18, 2013
Northwest Indiana
Country
United states
Bulldog(s) Names
Daisy
Agree with everyone X's ten :) I would love to have a ton of them. If I had the space and the money I so would! Good luck!!!

buffym

Apr 30, 2013
Allen Park, Michigan
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sophie, Dually (Forever in my Heart)
OMG I am so jealous!! I only have one and would love to have several more! I say go for it, the more the merrier!!

fastmatt613

Socks Don't Hold Pee.....Trust Me on This!
Community Veteran
Aug 6, 2013
New Jersey
Country
United states
Bulldog(s) Names
Rocco
I couldn't imagine taking care of more than one as Rocco is high maintenance enough. If I worked from home maybe where I had more time I could have another. Kudos to you on 3! Way out of my league! Lol

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

luvmybully

May 19, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tucker
Here here on the jealous part, would LOVE to have 3 more. I do wonder if it's easier to have 2, they could play and get their energy out of each other?!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
I am soon to be 44 yrs old and I have come to the conclusion that I am going to do what makes me happy in this life. If 4 bulldogs make you happy, than do it. If they bring you joy and you can swing the care and cost of them then DO IT!!! Who cares if you are crazy or if anyone else thinks you are crazy. You will be a happy and complete person with no regrets in the end.

Rosalie is right on the mark...my 52 y/o husband dropped dead in the ER last year.
Standing right beside me at the admittance desk, we'd just walked in, I'd driven
him there, 10 minutes away as he'd started saying pain in chest & gasping. We did
not say much on the way there, he was in pain, I'm concentrating on just getting
him there asap. So, we never got to say, goodbye, I love you or any thing at all.
He dropped and was gone. Just that fast. A year later, it haunts me.

Rosalie is right, you got ONE CHANCE at life. Make it count...GOD bless!

nubonics

Sep 24, 2013
Colorado
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Curly
My friend once said that if you have more than 3 of anything you are a hoarder. I kept this thought in the back of my mind when I was getting ready to look at Curly. I already had three pets, a fourth pet would make me a hoarder.

Then I went to get dressed, I couldn't figure out what to wear. I have way too many clothes. I'm definitely a clothes hoarder.

I then went to make myself a snack to eat - a sandwich. I couldn't figure out which mustard to use: honey, spicy, brown. I am a mustard hoarder.

Then it was time to go, do I really need to mention I had trouble picking out shoes? Definite shoe hoarder.

When it was time to get into the car, I thought that a couple of years ago we had 4 car but we got rid of 2 when we moved to LA.

We finally looked at curly and his brother. And I fell in love with Curly instantly and put a despot down for him. Yea, I'm a money hoarder too as the deposit was way more than 3 bucks.

Conclusion? We are all hoarders of something. Why not be hoarders of something tangible that makes a difference in another beings life? (Assuming you can provide just a good of life for your multiple pets As you could if you just had one)

Im a pet hoarder and proud.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dana F

Jul 30, 2013
Macon, Illinois
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Petey Pete AKA "Stinky Pete"
I say go for it...I would like to have another one..but don't think i could handle it..lol Stinky is a hand full.

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Here we won't consider your a bully hoarder ... we'd think of you as LUCKY! To have the time and resources for another bully is what everyone is wishing for Christmas this year. Lucky goose you are!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.