Vanize Andrade

Sep 1, 2011
Florida
Country
Brazil
Bulldog(s) Names
Piper, Mooney, Lear Panda and Pitts
Hello All,

I need to ask you guys a honest opinion.
I currently have two adult EBs 2 years and a half (male and female) and just got a EB puppy a month ago. She is three months. So.. total is 3 EB's.
They make me soooo happy. I really love them.

They are all eating raw. And my female adult has severe allergies. Right now everything seems to be under control.. but she has bad allergies crises sometimes, when she becomes HIGH MAINTENANCE.

Problem : I'm thinking about getting another male pup.
Am I a English Bulldog Hoarder?
I don't even know how to break the news to my husband haha!

Does anyone here have 4 dogs? Is it crazy? Am I crazy? :w00t::blush2:
All comments are very welcome.
Thanks,
Vanize

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
I am soon to be 44 yrs old and I have come to the conclusion that I am going to do what makes me happy in this life. If 4 bulldogs make you happy, than do it. If they bring you joy and you can swing the care and cost of them then DO IT!!! Who cares if you are crazy or if anyone else thinks you are crazy. You will be a happy and complete person with no regrets in the end.

LynnA

Community Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
Maine
Bulldog(s) Names
Otis and Winston
Not crazy, just in love with a great breed. I'd have a hotel full if I could. Unfortunately because of the expense my husband does not want more so I am going to foster instead - he doesn't like the idea of that much either but gosh darn it that's what I want to do and I'm GOING to do it. Good luck to you.....

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
I am soon to be 44 yrs old and I have come to the conclusion that I am going to do what makes me happy in this life. If 4 bulldogs make you happy, than do it. If they bring you joy and you can swing the care and cost of them then DO IT!!! Who cares if you are crazy or if anyone else thinks you are crazy. You will be a happy and complete person with no regrets in the end.
AMEN!!!! I agree!

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
:loco2:I agree with above comments, I would have a house full as well if I could. I would love to have a big property, and the room for them, plus unlimited funds to take care of them. In a perfect bully world, but my house space is limited, and they are an expensive breed, so two is all we can handle, until I win the lottery. Lol. If 4 bullies make you happy, and you can comfortably handle and care for them, then I say go for it, and you're lucky to have so much bully love. And if that is crazy, then I want to be put in the looney bin. Love this breed. :girlwacko:

Last edited:

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Oh I agree w/everyone on here!!! If that's what makes you happy, and you can afford it then go for it!!! Of course we need to see a lot of pics of your new pack... LOL :w00t:

DudleysMom

Community Veteran
Jun 25, 2012
Pennsauken, NJ
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Dudley, 12/26/2010-2/8/16; currently I have Kia, 7 yo femaie
Totally agree -- go for it, so long as you have to means to care for them -- we know you have the LOVE!

jlcox24

May 5, 2013
NC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ollie
Agreed!!! If you can care for 4 then have at it!!! Plus i'd like to see some pictures of these bully's!!!

Rural mystic

Jan 1, 2013
North Florida
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ace
Hello All,

I need to ask you guys a honest opinion.
I currently have two adult EBs 2 years and a half (male and female) and just got a EB puppy a month ago. She is three months. So.. total is 3 EB's.
They make me soooo happy. I really love them.

They are all eating raw. And my female adult has severe allergies. Right now everything seems to be under control.. but she has bad allergies crises sometimes, when she becomes HIGH MAINTENANCE.

Problem : I'm thinking about getting another male pup.
Am I a English Bulldog Hoarder?
I don't even know how to break the news to my husband haha!

Does anyone here have 4 dogs? Is it crazy? Am I crazy? :w00t::blush2:
All comments are very welcome.
Thanks,
Vanize
Yes you are a bulldog hoarder, fortunately there is no cure

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Well if you have plenty of time for them and can afford their care, then why not. We have 5 EB, 1 Frenchie and a Beagle.

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
If I could I would. You are not crazy, you just cant get enough and I don't blame you at all! :)

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Oh dear I think I am already a hoarder! :yikes:

I agree with the above, if you can give a great home, why not?

Also, did you honestly expect any of us to say no? :rofl:

OP
Vanize Andrade

Vanize Andrade

Sep 1, 2011
Florida
Country
Brazil
Bulldog(s) Names
Piper, Mooney, Lear Panda and Pitts
I really did expect.. I'm trying to find someone that will bring me some sanity!
LOL just kidding.
Thanks a lot guys. I feel like a normal person now! :)

Most Reactions

Members online