JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
I had NO idea that they filled down their teeth... my GOD!!! I wish to HELL that this was considered a felony, it's disfiguring and how are they supposed to eat properly?!! I can't even fathom what happens to Pits...
Being that Sally barely has any teeth and she was a breeder bully that got tossed to a shelter I'm not surprised. They can still eat kibble but it is hard for them to keep stuff in their mouths but they manage. At least Helena escaped (not sure how but she did).

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
You weren't around for his title change? He divulged that, plus so many things I can't post in the public areas of the forum :). Didn't! You [MENTION=7260]Chumley[/MENTION] ??
I was but I missed so much during that time. I wasn't able to keep up with all the posts. :ashamed: Might have to go backtracking. :laugh:

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Being that Sally barely has any teeth and she was a breeder bully that got tossed to a shelter I'm not surprised. They can still eat kibble but it is hard for them to keep stuff in their mouths but they manage. At least Helena escaped (not sure how but she did).
WHAT?!!! They did that to Sally too?!! Oh this is absolutely heartbreaking Jeannie... :cry: I'm so very glad that you found her & rescued her...

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
WHAT?!!! They did that to Sally too?!! Oh this is absolutely heartbreaking Jeannie... :cry: I'm so very glad that you found her & rescued her...
Her teeth aren't filed down but she barely has any. She's doing great too btw. :)

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Her teeth aren't filed down but she barely has any. She's doing great too btw. :)

Well that's good to hear... I've been meaning to ask you how her toe was doing? You guys still getting SNOW?!! I'm soooo jealous... LOL

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Well that's good to hear... I've been meaning to ask you how her toe was doing? You guys still getting SNOW?!! I'm soooo jealous... LOL
I've been meaning to do an update on her. I'll give it a go this weekend, lol. She's thriving! No snow until next week. :)

Ooops, her toe is all better. :up:

Last edited:

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Slidell, Louisiana, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
See what happens when you joke all the time? People don't take you serious! I really am getting two of these adorable-bull toilet paper holders. ( I forgot about the casper toilet thread Cyndi lol!)

Whoever said technology will replace paper, has obviously never tried to wipe their butt with an iPad……… Uhmmmm …. Posting for [MENTION=7260]Chumley[/MENTION]

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Another teaser for you all. :tease: These are beautifully Handmade Earrings & Necklace Charm from our very own [MENTION=7710]Petra[/MENTION], all the way from South Africa. Thank you Petra!!!

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Here's another teaser for your. :whistle: :laugh: Only a few more days until the Auction starts and oh my what great items we have this month.....BEST EVER thanks to our very generous members! :2thumbs:

Donated by our very own...........drum roll please................... [MENTION=6717]pdolphin27[/MENTION] !!!!

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
[MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] I just received it today in the mail. Pm where you'd like me to send it.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    241.1 KB · Views: 39
OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] I just received it today in the mail. Pm where you'd like me to send it.

That's fantastic!!!!! :happydance: I'll PM you my addy. Can't wait to see it. It's going to go great in the basement bathroom when it's done. :up:

AubreysMom

Community Veteran
Nov 8, 2011
Millbrook, Alabama
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Aubrey (RIP 5-4-12), Aubie Shug (DOB 3-23-12)
[MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] - I need someone to seriously kick me in the butt. I have had a box of stuff in my trunk for about 3 months that I keep meaning to send off for the auctions :sense:

Will you PM me your address and I will FINALLY send them this week.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online