November Rescue Auction SNEAKY PEAKY!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Can't wait to help the bullies and get some nice stuff foe me.... ER, I mean Banks :D

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Here's a wonderful item that will be up for bid. I'd like to thank [MENTION=6717]pdolphin27[/MENTION] and his wife who made this wonderful bracelet.

Now it's time for me to tug at a few hearts here to show you all why we need your support. She brought a tear to my eye when we were given her info for the auction. :cry:

Meet Helena from Georgia English Bulldog Rescue

Helena is a precious 4-5 year old female who escaped a "for profit" breeding facility in South Carolina. Her skin was terribly infected and was in in poor general health but the most troubling part of her appearance is that all of her teeth had been filed down to prevent human injury while she was being forcibly impregnated. Helena's eye are sad and watchful but give a hint as to what she has endured in her short life. Her skin infections have been treated and the deplorable condition of the teeth, repaired. She is now adjusting to the good life with a foster family and her foster brother Wilbur (GEBR Alum).

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
[MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] I'm getting two of these. Can I send you one for the auction?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 122
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 124

mavsfan4life

Bullshiht-zu
May 10, 2013
Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mayhem
See what happens when you joke all the time? People don't take you serious! I really am getting two of these adorable-bull toilet paper holders. ( I forgot about the casper toilet thread Cyndi lol!)

I find it hard to take you seriously Jim. It is hard to believe someone with three nipples and a club foot :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Here's a wonderful item that will be up for bid. I'd like to thank @pdolphin27 and his wife who made this wonderful bracelet.

Now it's time for me to tug at a few hearts here to show you all why we need your support. She brought a tear to my eye when we were given her info for the auction. :cry:

Meet Helena from Georgia English Bulldog Rescue

Helena is a precious 4-5 year old female who escaped a "for profit" breeding facility in South Carolina. Her skin was terribly infected and was in in poor general health but the most troubling part of her appearance is that all of her teeth had been filed down to prevent human injury while she was being forcibly impregnated. Helena's eye are sad and watchful but give a hint as to what she has endured in her short life. Her skin infections have been treated and the deplorable condition of the teeth, repaired. She is now adjusting to the good life with a foster family and her foster brother Wilbur (GEBR Alum).

OMG Jeannie, this makes me absolutely SICK!!! WTH is wrong w/people :*(

ddnene

Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I find it hard to take you seriously Jim. It is hard to believe someone with three nipples and a club foot :)

:goodone:

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] I'm getting two of these. Can I send you one for the auction?
That's FANTASTIC Jim!! Of course I'll take one for the auctions. Great great find!! :clap: :jump:

Jim has three nipples AND a club foot? :nervous: Where was I when he was divulging that information about himself? :laugh:

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
OMG Jeannie, this makes me absolutely SICK!!! WTH is wrong w/people :*(
Pretty sickening isn't it. It happens with so many breeds. The cruelty I've seen with pitties would make you throw up. The worse thing about these babies is that is what we see, it's what we don't see that makes me really cringe. :cry:

mavsfan4life

Bullshiht-zu
May 10, 2013
Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mayhem
That's FANTASTIC Jim!! Of course I'll take one for the auctions. Great great find!! :clap: :jump:

Jim has three nipples AND a club foot? :nervous: Where was I when he was divulging that information about himself? :laugh:

You weren't around for his title change? He divulged that, plus so many things I can't post in the public areas of the forum :). Didn't! You [MENTION=7260]Chumley[/MENTION] ??

ddnene

Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Pretty sickening isn't it. It happens with so many breeds. The cruelty I've seen with pitties would make you throw up. The worse thing about these babies is that is what we see, it's what we don't see that makes me really cringe. :cry:

I had NO idea that they filled down their teeth... my GOD!!! I wish to HELL that this was considered a felony, it's disfiguring and how are they supposed to eat properly?!! I can't even fathom what happens to Pits...

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.