Vet appt!

OP
Lauren31287

Lauren31287

Nov 8, 2011
Rhode Island
Bulldog(s) Names
Winston
Thank you everyone I really appreciate all of the kind words!!

- - - Updated - - -

I'm so glad to hear that Winston is doing so well :D
My Winston is on the tubby side as well, he's on a diet too... LOL Must be a WINSTON THING!!! :lol:

LOL it must be!!!

DudleysMom

Community Veteran
Jun 25, 2012
Pennsauken, NJ
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Dudley, 12/26/2010-2/8/16; currently I have Kia, 7 yo femaie
Thank you everyone!! Yes I wanted to go outside and do a happy dance that we had a good vet appointment! lol and Winston cracks me up. He loves being there the girls in the office and the vet give him soo much attention that he runs in there butt wiggles and all. He was just so excited to be there, hes too cute!!

Such good news. YAY!!! You go Winston. Dudley loves the vet's office too. He is such an attention piggy...and he gets it from everyone there...people in the waiting room, the ladies at the front desk, vet techs. His trainer is a Vet tech there too and he goes crazy when he hears her voice. Like a giant party!

OP
Lauren31287

Lauren31287

Nov 8, 2011
Rhode Island
Bulldog(s) Names
Winston
Such good news. YAY!!! You go Winston. Dudley loves the vet's office too. He is such an attention piggy...and he gets it from everyone there...people in the waiting room, the ladies at the front desk, vet techs. His trainer is a Vet tech there too and he goes crazy when he hears her voice. Like a giant party!

LOL sooo cute!!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
FANTASTIC.... I just LOVE great vet visits! Good job Momma!

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
Great news! Winston rocks!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.