New toy

hutchie

Oct 17, 2013
Cumbria Lake District
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Marley
Just bought Marley a giant stuffed Bulldog,thought he would want to cuddle it. How wrong were we ha! Hes been tryin to hump it. Weve had to hide it away now,will he grow out of this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
LOL, too funny, he might grow out of it, but I doubt it. :)

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Ha!ha! Some dogs hump from excitement! He may just be so happy:)that he can't contain himself! He is doing what comes "natural" to a male
..but on the other hand, I have had FEMALE dogs who do that also. One little Pom had one "special" toy-a penguin, who she "humped", and that was the only toy she did that to. Humping can also be a dominance thing-my girls will do that, when they get rowdy with each other. He may quit it after awhile-but "boys will be boys" (girls,too) Can you guess what "day it is?"..................

Fionasmom

Mar 15, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Fiona Faith Marie
I doubt he will outgrow it. I had a small rocking horse, that Sheldon, my first bulldog who passed away, loved and humped every time he saw it. Good luck!

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
I doubt he will outgrow it. I had a small rocking horse, that Sheldon, my first bulldog who passed away, loved and humped every time he saw it. Good luck!
Awe that is my fur baby's name.

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Harlea has one stuffed puppy that her and one of the cats take turns humping in. She got another stuffed pup from the PetSmart costume contest by our house she she will probably stop sharing with the cat now. However, she only does it once or twice a week.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Doubtful, as others have said, it is from over excitement. however, we need pictures. :D

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
LOL, Vegas would do the same thing! When he was a pup I got him this huge stuffed frog, well frog turned into his girlfriend. When we took him to professional training and told this, the first thing they told us was to get rid of frog! Did that stop the behavior??? .......NO, he just moved on to humans!! :cursing: and he's been fixed for 4 years now!! :cursing:

TomVan

Jun 5, 2013
Missouri
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bailey & Zoey
Yeah, how about a picture of this new toy Marley is so found of?

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Buster loves his stuffed pug Cecilia she's getting a little ratty looking lately. He gives her the good love bumpin every night after dinner.
20131020_164839.jpg20131020_164803.jpg20131020_165454.jpg

:ROFL:

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Haha. Lol. Too funny. I'm of the same opinion of everyone else, he probably won't outgrow it. Dozer never really humped too much, except for he tried a couple of times with the small kids, my grandson, and my nephew, but we corrected him and it stopped, after he got neutered, he has never humped anything else. His sister Blossom though humps him all the time, I didn't know that female dogs humped, but found out on here that they do it to show dominance. She is always trying to humps her brother when they play.

Susie

Jul 4, 2013
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Howie
When Howie was a puppy, he loved to hump his Winne-the-Pooph and his beds. But after he got neutered at 6 months old, his behaviour slowly diminished as months went by.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.