They are just so sensitive ....

OP
B

Baxter Tiberius

Could not agree with you more... Nitschke was EXACTLY like this and so is our little Frenchie; however, there is Banks, :bang: nothing, absolutely nothing phases this girl, she is 100% attitude and the world is her for US to mess up. She walks, stands, eats, plays and sleep with ATTITUDE! If we scold her, she has a look of 'so what' or 'and'?? She is the except, definitely not the rule...

BTW.... we need more pictures of Baxter

Sorry! I have been adding new ones to his Instagram instead of here. His new instagram name is "Baxterbully" if you want to find and follow him.

I'll post some here too. I just didn't wanna be "that guy" who posts so many pics of his kids LOL

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Sorry! I have been adding new ones to his Instagram instead of here. His new instagram name is "Baxterbully" if you want to find and follow him.

I'll post some here too. I just didn't wanna be "that guy" who posts so many pics of his kids LOL

:laugh: no such thing as too many pictures on here... The more you post the happier we are

Lokismom

Jul 22, 2013
Prescott, Wisconsin, United States
Country
United States of America
Bulldog(s) Names
Loki Beans
Loki is Mr.Emotional as well it is amazing. I almost have to judge the severity of his naughtiness before I scold him because he stays sad for so long I hate the sad face it breaks my heart LOL

Members online

No members online now.