Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Jim B.
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Chumley and Hershey
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: They are just so sensitive ....

That's so true! Chum wants to play all the time..when I stop to do something else he'll just lie down and sulk which always makes me stop what I'm doing to play with him some more. Yes they have us just where they want us!

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nuts Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Jennifer
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean ; Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Sheldon too knows when he has done something that is sure to get him a scolding he gets this disappointed in himself look like hanging his head and looking up at me like Mommy I've been naughty let me show you and he takes me to whatever he has torn up or scattered. I just give him muzzies and pick up the mess because he does this so very rarely that its usually stress related. I think its one of the things I love most about this breed. The love they show to us. Y'all are right all they want to do is please us and love us and be with us. For Sheldon a time out is plenty to make him get the idea.

R.I.P. Duece Man 9-13-14 Gone but not forgotten, always in our hearts! Till we meet again over the Bridge, Mommy misses you.

Baxter Tiberius

Quote Originally Posted by ZeusCsmommy View Post
    Even before I catch Zeus he's already walking around like that. He gives himself up. That how I usually know he did something. He'll walk by with his face down just scooting his but in such shame. I have to walk around looking for the mess ..
    This is so true! The ears go back and lay flat on baxters head. He looks very submissive, and the face is just outright SAD looking LOL!!! Instead of perked up, and he looks at me with such guilt. I know he has either had a potty accident or he did something else wrong.

This is what really endears me to this breed the most. I simply can't ask for a better demeanor. Endearing is an insufficient word for it.
    Last edited by Baxter Tiberius; 10-20-2013 at 09:17 PM.

Baxter Tiberius

Quote Originally Posted by 2BullyMama View Post
    Could not agree with you more... Nitschke was EXACTLY like this and so is our little Frenchie; however, there is Banks, nothing, absolutely nothing phases this girl, she is 100% attitude and the world is her for US to mess up. She walks, stands, eats, plays and sleep with ATTITUDE! If we scold her, she has a look of 'so what' or 'and'?? She is the except, definitely not the rule...

BTW.... we need more pictures of Baxter
    Sorry! I have been adding new ones to his Instagram instead of here. His new instagram name is "Baxterbully" if you want to find and follow him.

I'll post some here too. I just didn't wanna be "that guy" who posts so many pics of his kids LOL

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog? I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Christine
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lambeau, Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014)
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Baxter Tiberius View Post
    Sorry! I have been adding new ones to his Instagram instead of here. His new instagram name is "Baxterbully" if you want to find and follow him.

I'll post some here too. I just didn't wanna be "that guy" who posts so many pics of his kids LOL
    no such thing as too many pictures on here... The more you post the happier we are
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    There is a part of your heart not alive until a bulldog has entered your lif
    e.

Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014) -- My angels
    Thank you for all the love, fun and teachings

Real Name
    Nicole
    Country
    United States of America
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Loki Beans
    Likes (Received)

Loki is Mr.Emotional as well it is amazing. I almost have to judge the severity of his naughtiness before I scold him because he stays sad for so long I hate the sad face it breaks my heart LOL
    "If our dogs don't like you we probably won't either"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads