My Bully Daphne and my son

Mom2Daphne

May 29, 2013
PA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Daphne
I just wanted to share a quick story with all the bully lovers. We rescued Daphne (no more than 3 years old) about 5 months ago and we just lover her to pieces, even when she chews on everything. She has become kind of crazy with the kid's 4 wheelers, battery operated, not gas. She barks and barks and bites at the wheels- I make her get on her lead line to prevent the barking and biting at the wheels. Well it was getting annoying and we were working and continue to work on it, but here is the sweet part. My 7 yr old has medical problems and stopped walking several weeks ago- most likely he will not walk again, but our little tank Daphne just follows him everywhere when he is in his power chair- she is right by his side and not doing the crazy bark thing. so her obsession with the 4 wheelers has led to something beautiful to watch. she has always been quick to follow us and the kids, but she is a shadow to my son and his chair. She completes our family! thanks for listening, Evelyn

DudleysMom

Community Veteran
Jun 25, 2012
Pennsauken, NJ
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Dudley, 12/26/2010-2/8/16; currently I have Kia, 7 yo femaie
Daphne is a sweet baby and your son's best buddy. Thanks for sharing the sweet story. Love and prayers to your son!

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Daphne was given to your family to be a ray of sunshine on a dark day. She is an angel. God bless you and your family.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Daphne sounds like a true angel :angelheart: Blessings to you and your family...

Vanize Andrade

Sep 1, 2011
Florida
Country
Brazil
Bulldog(s) Names
Piper, Mooney, Lear Panda and Pitts
Oh.. I truly believe EB's are angles. Mine also had important roles in recent crises in my life. They are with us for a reason. No doubt about it.
Love and prayers to your son.

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
That is so sweet. Sending prayers to your family and your son.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Bullies are just wonderful, that was a great story.

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
Love that story! Prayers to your family and so nice to hear your bully daphne is helping out !

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Just WOW... our canine babies sure know where they need to focus their energy. she is know his protector and companion.

Hugs and prayers to you and your family

laurendoodler

Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
Aww, how sweet. Bullies really are the best medicine.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.