Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
After reading this thread i realize how incredibly lucky we have been with our three.... Nothing ever eaten or touched that is not their toy or bone.... Unless we give it to them , cardboard or empty paper towel rolls

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Sheldon doesn't do this either never has but my mother in laws tea cup yorkie loves to get a hold of my panties.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
11 month old is about right for chewing things. He will grow out of it eventually. Plus I hope the sock passes soon.

aprilemari

Community Veteran
Sep 11, 2011
Boston, MA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola & Fox
I think Lola ate about 10 deer/elk antlers during her terrible twos. She was also crated for the first year and a half when we weren't able to watch her like a hawk. Man does she love to chew, we've been lucky (or maybe she just got trained easily) that she doesnt ever try to chew something that isn't hers. We always have lots of nylabones around for her. always.

OP
brutus77

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Sock has passed. See poop detective...complete with pictures. :w00t:

Dana F

Jul 30, 2013
Macon, Illinois
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Petey Pete AKA "Stinky Pete"
LOL..the sock. My first bully/boxer Rocky loved the boy's socks. He would eat them and "throw" them up. One night he woke me up sick to his stomach. OMG I couldnt believe it... he had eaten 4 socks.:yikes: Stinky likes to get in the waste can and eat the dirty tissue...yuck!

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
My Brutus is the same and he is 2 now!!!! I think it may be the Brutus's LOL He was a bad shoe eater as a matter of fact he actually ate 5 pairs in one night!!! 1 of each shoe!!! he needed to see which one was the best flavor :eek:

OP
brutus77

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
My Brutus is the same and he is 2 now!!!! I think it may be the Brutus's LOL He was a bad shoe eater as a matter of fact he actually ate 5 pairs in one night!!! 1 of each shoe!!! he needed to see which one was the best flavor :eek:[/TE]

Omg that is hysterical. He couldn't at least eat a pair? At least we can laugh about it.

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
My Brutus is the same and he is 2 now!!!! I think it may be the Brutus's LOL He was a bad shoe eater as a matter of fact he actually ate 5 pairs in one night!!! 1 of each shoe!!! he needed to see which one was the best flavor :eek:[/TE]

Omg that is hysterical. He couldn't at least eat a pair? At least we can laugh about it.

Of course not LOL Yes now I can laugh about it! The morning I woke up! Well let me say I could have killed him! 2 pairs I hadnt even wore yet! They were all my fav shoes :) I learned my lesson! I decided to get a shoe rack to hang up and keep all shoes away from him! He then decided it was hubbys turn LMAO

Members online

No members online now.