Warm nose

Katielyn

Sep 15, 2013
PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester Winston (Chesty)
So chesty has a really warm nose! but he is acting fine. he is chewing on his toys and playing, But shouldn't his nose be wet and cold? We did go for a walk earlier today and he was fine but once we got home he did get sick a little bit, but it was all water, ( and not that much) i just figured he drank to fast. but that's the only time he got "sick" today. So i really didn't think anything of it. and that was at about 545pm it is now 915pm and his nose is warm. should i be looking out for anything?

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
He should be cooled off by now from the walk. He may be running a low grade fever, from something. Hope he's better tomorrow. As long as he is acting OK, I wouldn't worry about it too much. See how he is in the morning.

OP
Katielyn

Katielyn

Sep 15, 2013
PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester Winston (Chesty)
[MENTION=2071]Davidh[/MENTION] he's kinda lethargic, and making a sound almost like he is coughing, and his nose is still warm, but i will see how he is through out the night and hopefully he's better by morning. oh and i forgot to mention he didn't eat his dinner.

GunnyHighway

The Yacking Scuzz Brush Toilet King
Community Veteran
Aug 29, 2013
Ohio
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Gunny Highway
Poor bully. I hope it is nothing!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

OP
Katielyn

Katielyn

Sep 15, 2013
PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester Winston (Chesty)
[MENTION=9403]Lokismom[/MENTION] Chesty's ears are also warm. hopefully he feels better in the morning!

and thanks to everyone else for the feel betters.

Last edited:

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=9888]Katielyn[/MENTION] so how is Chester today. Your first post said he was acting fine, and he is chewing on his toys and playing. Then you said he was kinda lethargic, did he get worse as the night went on? So how is he doing today? better I hope.

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
you can take his temp rectally. I think 103 and over is considered a fever. make sure it is a rectal thermometer. I thing I would call the vet as well.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Any updates?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

OP
Katielyn

Katielyn

Sep 15, 2013
PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester Winston (Chesty)
Sorry everyone for making you all wait I had to work today but i do have an update! Any who chesty is doing better! he slept all night, i got up and checked on him 3 times through out the night and just kept eye on him. in the morning he got up went potty but went back to bed, my mom was with him during the day and she said around 12 he started eating some food and his nose was cool and wet again. I got home about 530pm and he was a wiggly happy bully when i walked in the door, running like crazy and playing, so he is doing much better!!! I'm not sure what was wrong..maybe a 16 hour bug of some sort??? Any way chesty and I thank you for the well wishes :D

1393638_10201323052617333_915341234_n.jpg thank you everyone i feel much better.....slobbery kisses to all.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Sorry everyone for making you all wait I had to work today but i do have an update! Any who chesty is doing better! he slept all night, i got up and checked on him 3 times through out the night and just kept eye on him. in the morning he got up went potty but went back to bed, my mom was with him during the day and she said around 12 he started eating some food and his nose was cool and wet again. I got home about 530pm and he was a wiggly happy bully when i walked in the door, running like crazy and playing, so he is doing much better!!! I'm not sure what was wrong..maybe a 16 hour bug of some sort??? Any way chesty and I thank you for the well wishes :D

View attachment 58298 thank you everyone i feel much better.....slobbery kisses to all.

YEAH!!!

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
That's great to hear. I'm glad he is back to his adorable self.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Good, I'm glad to hear he is feeling better. :)

OP
Katielyn

Katielyn

Sep 15, 2013
PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester Winston (Chesty)
Thank you very much

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts