puppy teeth

Katielyn

Sep 15, 2013
PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester Winston (Chesty)
How old are English bull dogs when they lose all there baby teeth? Chesty is almost 14 and I was just wondering if he lost all of his baby teeth or if maybe there where still a few hanging around.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Hmmm, I should know, but haven't paid that much attention to when they have lost them all. Sorry not much help, but I'll tag Lisa, she may know. [MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION]

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
i think it is about 6 months

OP
Katielyn

Katielyn

Sep 15, 2013
PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester Winston (Chesty)
[MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION] I figured he had lost them already but I just figured i'd ask.

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
I'm pretty sure Blue lost all his by either 6 or7 months. Once they started coming out, it only took a few months until they were all out. I even kept the ones I found..lol..

4WHLN

"Hit me baby one more time!"
Dec 4, 2011
Baton Rouge, La
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mr. Dooley Bulldogs
Dooley started at 6 months. Think it took about a month to loose all of the shark teeth.

fastmatt613

Socks Don't Hold Pee.....Trust Me on This!
Community Veteran
Aug 6, 2013
New Jersey
Country
United states
Bulldog(s) Names
Rocco
Rocco started a few weeks ago, he's 4 months. He actually lost his first fang at the dog park this past weekend, and the vet said those are the last to go, usually around 6 months. But I'm not complaining, the sooner the razors are gone the better! Lol. You know when they bleed a little on what they're biting that they lost one. So far I've only found one, in my shoe of course lol

yrumu2er.jpg

Hard to see it there

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

gobronco

Dec 16, 2011
San Jose, Ca
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mila and Bruno
If you pay close attention you can grab them when they are about to fall out. We have several teeth from Rudy and Mila. yeah I know, but they are our new kids. Skin kid is 23.

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Brutus lost his by 7 mos also. He needed bigger teeth to chew all of our shoes and socks. :evil:

JennyeStear

I've Got A Get Out Of Jail Free Card!
Jun 3, 2013
Lowell, AR
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Jagger and Ellie
Jagger was about 5 months old when they started coming out. I've always held him and and I used to play with his loose teeth. We I had Jagger neutered my vet checked to make sure he didn't have any retained baby teeth.

OP
Katielyn

Katielyn

Sep 15, 2013
PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester Winston (Chesty)
Thanks every one! I figures chesty lost his awhile ago. But I just wanted to ask.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.