Bully on bed

Texkota

Jun 21, 2012
South Riding, VA
Bulldog(s) Names
Renzo
Renzo used to pee in the bed everytime we let him on it. He no longer pees on the bed at 18 months but he has started a new naughty habit, I hit the bathroom before crawling into bed and while I'm in there Renzo licks the heck out of my pillow. I guess he smells me on it or something, the first time it happened I thought my wife had played a joke on me by pouring a glass of water on my pillow. Then I caught him in the act lick, lick, licking away. My pillow was soaked, I can't believe he leaves that much slobber on my pillow. Grrrrrr, just one more bully quirk that makes us love him so much!

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
Blue peed on our bed twice when he was about 4 and 6 months old.

Recently, we untrained him from our bed. The bigger he gets, the less sleep we get. He's also a hog and likes to sleep between me and Chris, like way up with his head between our heads. It drives us nuts.
That's exactly how Ruthie sleeps LOL. My husband would like to stick her in her crate but I like snuggling with her. How did you untrain him? Was it hard? Was he upset?

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
That's exactly how Ruthie sleeps LOL. My husband would like to stick her in her crate but I like snuggling with her. How did you untrain him? Was it hard? Was he upset?

He had cherry eye surgery in September and was forced to wear the cone of shame. He couldn't get comfy with us so slept in his crate that entire week. Once it came off, he didn't try too hard to get back on the bed.

JennyeStear

I've Got A Get Out Of Jail Free Card!
Jun 3, 2013
Lowell, AR
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Jagger and Ellie
I've had Jagger since he was 12 weeks old and he always been in bed with me. I used to set the alarm on my phone to take him out every few hours. I treated him like a baby when he was one and got up with him. Now if he needs to potty he will pace the bed or or harass me until I take him out. Ellie doesn't like sleeping in the big bed. She prefers her own bed of the bottom half of my daughter's bed.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.