Proud New Owner!!

MyBoyGus

Nov 27, 2010
Hey everyone my name is Kevin and I was googling for some bulldog tips and came upon this site. So far I enjoy the site and plan on visiting a lot. Now i have to show off my new and first english bulldog. His name is Gus and we got him on Tuesday before Thanksgiving. He is 9 weeks old and so cute (even though he bites sometimes :bully:). Here are some pictures. (If this is in the wrong section sorry)

DSC_6450.jpg

DSC_6387.jpg

DSC_6356.jpg

DSC_6374.jpg

DSC_6380.jpg

Last edited:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Hi Kevin, welcome to the site! Gus is adorable! He has wonderful eyes!

Don't forget to enter the photo of the month contest each month :)

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
Aw, Gus is so cute! Such a tiny little baby! Congrats on your new bully and welcome to the club!

mammyglicks

Community Veteran
Jun 2, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
Welcome!!! I think I am in love again, what a gorgeous puppy!!! I am so glad you found this board. My bully is 9 months old, we got him in April 2010 at 9 weeks. He has filled our lives with so much joy and you will become obsessed!

This board has been a great support for me in learning to be a great bully owner, falling in love with everyone else's bullies and it just feels like a family. Not to mention the wealth of information you will get. Beware though, this board is super addictive :)

Again welcome and post pics anywhere!!!! We love pics, as much as you can post:heart::bully:

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Gus is adorable!
Lots of chew toys and redirection to them will eventually stop the biting.

We look forward to watching him grow up!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Wow Gus is adorable!!! I have Maggie who will be 3 VERY soon and Daddy who is 17 weeks. I"ve learnt so much from this site, and I'm sure you will too!!

WELCOME!!!!! :up:

Pendragon

Community Veteran
Jan 31, 2010
Apple Valley Ca
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Pendragon of Brymar(Chief for short) And Lady Ireland of Brymar
He is just to cute... Welcome to you and Gus. you will find lots of helpful things from this site.. Hate to tell you most likely you will get addicted to it and will be here all the time lol... By the way I am owned by two bullies. Chief (almost 2) and Ireland 3 months...

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Welcome to your new addiction! Gus is absolutely cute. You can post pictures where ever you want! Make sure to submit some of your photos into the photo of the month contest that we have each month. We also have a great area for videos... bullytube! So whatever you catch on video or on photo we'd love to see it. Thanks for sharing. Gus is super cute!

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
Welcome to the group! Gus is just adorable! I have two 6 month old girls, Gertie and Ida. I joined here the day after I brought Gertie home and it's amazing all the great things I've learned here. You will love this group!

reallyrob

Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2010
Southern Illinois/Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Princess Alberta (Bertie) Barkghesi
Hey welcome to the site! Gus is one handsome little dude! My bertie will be one year old on January 16th...it is soo hard to believe that I have had her this long already! You will find so much helpful information here on the forums. If you ever have any questions or can't find an answer to something you are looking for , just ask! We're all here to help each other!
WELCOME! :up:

gatorfan85

Mar 24, 2010
Orange Park,FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Mr.Beefy
Oh my Geez what a cutie!!! u can never post cute pics in the wrong place rofl. Welcome to u and ur new baby Gus....what a doll

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
wow gus is adoraBULL makes me miss the puppy stage..... take lots of pics and cherish his puppy stage cause they grow up sooo fast and then you wont beable to pick him up anymore :*(

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Welcome Kevin. Gus sure has that adorable thing workin for him LOL We never get tired of bulllie pix. :)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.