Proud New Owner!!

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Loven me some Gus!!! too cute and love the outfit :luv: you are going to :heart: this site also, welcome!!

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Oh my gosh Gus is adorable!!! I love the look he is giving your other dog in the 2nd pic. :D Hoping you love this site as much as we do! Bullies are a breed of their own so if you have questions (like we all do often), feel free to ask.

2bulliefamily

Nov 17, 2010
Mobile, AL
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Brodie
OMG how adorabul! Welcome to the site. i am pretty new here as well and it has been the best experience! Everyone on here is great and yes I agree with what mammyglicks said...it is so addictive! We have 1 bullie, Lola, and hopefully will have "to be named" Friday! He is 9 weeks and will be 10 weeks Friday! We were waiting to get him closer to Christmas but we just cannot wait any longer! Hopefully they can change his shipping date and we will have our little man on Friday and hopefully we will also have a name by then. Again, welcome!

sheila

Community Veteran
Nov 28, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
Bulldog(s) Names
Butler
Gus is so cute! i want to kiss him on the lips. He'll be a biter for a while until his baby teeth fall out. When he starts to bite you, grab him and put him on his back. hold him down until he stops struggling and then release him. if you are consistent and you do this each time he bites, he will learn that it is not acceptable. you can give him rope toys that massage his gums and clean his teeth, pig ears (until 6 months), puppy teething keys, and puppy kongs to let him feed his chewing desires.

mom2bullies

May 29, 2010
Auburn,WA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chesty, Cadence and baby Echo and Mello (Delta)
Welcome Kevin and Gus ...What a cutie.... Love the pictures, I am the mom of 4 fur kids.... Chesty who 4, Cadi who is 3 and thier two babies Echo and Mellow who are almost 5 months.... You will enjoy this site....

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.