play biting boo boo

Katielyn

Sep 15, 2013
PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester Winston (Chesty)
Chesty and I were playing and he bit me...this is probably the worse he's ever done. He does play rough with me i'm just glad he doesn't get this rough with my little one though. The worst part is I even had thick sweat pants on too. 1385785_10201273808066250_1011308649_n.jpg ( please excuse my pasty white legs) but after he did it i swear he realize he got to rough because he bite me and then sat down right away like he was sorry and then licked me where he got me at. I did yell owe of course and said easy and no biting.

DudleysMom

Community Veteran
Jun 25, 2012
Pennsauken, NJ
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Dudley, 12/26/2010-2/8/16; currently I have Kia, 7 yo femaie
Looks familiar. When Dudley was a puppy, he use to get me all of the time. I had bruises all over! It does stop, I promise!

OP
Katielyn

Katielyn

Sep 15, 2013
PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester Winston (Chesty)
[MENTION=5232]DudleysMom[/MENTION] hahah yeah i mean he is almost 14 months, so hopefully soon it will stop. I mean he was only playing but still it looks like someone beat me.

DudleysMom

Community Veteran
Jun 25, 2012
Pennsauken, NJ
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
@DudleysMom hahah yeah i mean he is almost 14 months, so hopefully soon it will stop. I mean he was only playing but still it looks like someone beat me.

I know...I would try to keep them covered so people didn't think my boyfriend was beating me! And it was all the dog...playing!

OP
Katielyn

Katielyn

Sep 15, 2013
PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester Winston (Chesty)
[MENTION=5232]DudleysMom[/MENTION] oh I know i feel you on that!

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
I can't post my picture of my bite. Brutus got me on my boob! OUCH. He was trying to grab a toy that he put on me while I was laying down and grabbed more than the toy.

OP
Katielyn

Katielyn

Sep 15, 2013
PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester Winston (Chesty)
[MENTION=9370]brutus77[/MENTION] oh on! im sure that was awful! chesty likes to use my chest as a stepping stool. and that hurts so im sure a bit is awful.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Ouch, that hurt!!!! Well don't feel bad, BeBe got me today on the finger, by my fingernail, and broke the skin, the little stinker..

AubreysMom

Community Veteran
Nov 8, 2011
Millbrook, Alabama
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Aubrey (RIP 5-4-12), Aubie Shug (DOB 3-23-12)
Looks familiar. When Dudley was a puppy, he use to get me all of the time. I had bruises all over! It does stop, I promise!

No, then the bruises go from accidental gotchas to OMG stop stepping on me! LOL Aubie will stand on me or step on me when I'm laying down and there comes another bruise. 50lbs is heavy on my small frame!

AubreysMom

Community Veteran
Nov 8, 2011
Millbrook, Alabama
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Aubrey (RIP 5-4-12), Aubie Shug (DOB 3-23-12)
I can't post my picture of my bite. Brutus got me on my boob! OUCH. He was trying to grab a toy that he put on me while I was laying down and grabbed more than the toy.

Oh my! I can relate. I was laying on my side on the couch and Aubie came by and stepped on mine, catching the most sensitive part between heavy foot and couch.... OMG, it hurt for an hour! :down: Then she had the nerve to give me the stink eye when I made her get down. :rolleyes:

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Brutus was scared to death. He knew I was in pain and he immediately say next to me and gave me kisses. I was hugging him trying to convice him he didn't do anything wrong.

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
Awe, I love how they immediately know when they have gotten too rough. Sheldon does the same thing not so much with me but my son gets rough with him and ends up with the bruises.

fastmatt613

Socks Don't Hold Pee.....Trust Me on This!
Community Veteran
Aug 6, 2013
New Jersey
Country
United states
Bulldog(s) Names
Rocco
I don't have any bruises, but multiple cuts and scabs so I know where you're coming from. Like you, I'm going this ends sooner than later!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

DudleysMom

Community Veteran
Jun 25, 2012
Pennsauken, NJ
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
No, then the bruises go from accidental gotchas to OMG stop stepping on me! LOL Aubie will stand on me or step on me when I'm laying down and there comes another bruise. 50lbs is heavy on my small frame!

I hear ya Krista -- Dudley weighs 80 pounds...you know it for sure when he lands on you!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.