Gosh Zeus !!

ZeusCsmommy

May 9, 2013
Stockton, California, United States
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Zeus
So I'm scared Zeus is going to brake my sliding door. He barks for me too let him out and I wait at the door and when he ran back I was dazed at nothing really. next thing I know I see his face ..(I'm 5'1") He jumped up so high and then when he landed he rammed into the door. Why can't he be careful doesn't it hurt. How the hell does he jump so high with those short little legs. Patience boy I would of seen u in like another second.
Pic of him jumping on the concrete seat in the backyard and one of him sitting up there. That's nothing compared to how high he can jump. Don't want him to get hurt.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    244.9 KB · Views: 158
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    249.6 KB · Views: 173

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Your Zeus sounds like Finn. Those muscular short legs are quite strong and it is amazing how agile our bullies can be, isn't it? He looks so proud sitting up there on the concrete step...like he's saying, "Look Mommy. I got up here all by myself!" :yes4:

OP
ZeusCsmommy

ZeusCsmommy

May 9, 2013
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Zeus
Yes he's always doing things that surprises me.. Running and jumping in between two items without touching either. Jumping into the back of my SUV all by himself. Jumping up to get our attention. I just don't want him to land wrong and hurt himself. We had a scare once but he sure learned his lesson never did I again.. Jumped up on my daughters plastic slide set and jumped of was limping all day. We had to put it away he kept going up there and we had to carry him off. He's gotten really heavy for me. Lol so I told my husband get rid of it. He runs up to the concrete bench full speed jumps up and jus stops. How's it possible to just stop with so much mass lmao

GunnyHighway

The Yacking Scuzz Brush Toilet King
Community Veteran
Aug 29, 2013
Ohio
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Gunny Highway
It seems like his name fits him well!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
He is very muscular, must be so active! I've had a couple jumpers and its amazing how high the can go. My favorite is Pookie bears Scooby doo run, he gets going so fast and he can't stop and whack! Right into the wall or door! Doesn't even phase him a bit, he just shakes and starts his run again!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Katielyn

Sep 15, 2013
PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester Winston (Chesty)
Chesty can jump high too! Even though they have short stumpy legs they were bread back in the day to take down bulls ( hence the name bull dogs) so they had to jump high and have a strong grip. and they have both. lol and i swear nothing hurts them. chesty jumps off my couch like he is super man, one day he sprained his leg doing it. it was so swollen and he did baby it a little but he still played hard.

OP
ZeusCsmommy

ZeusCsmommy

May 9, 2013
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Zeus
I've noticed that nothing hurts them... Zeus has rammed into the car door and it just sounds horrible he just keeps going. I just got to be careful don't want the sliding glass door to brake and cause injuries.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
They are strong little boogers, and some can jump like crazy. Diva is a jumper, she can just fly across the room and up on the couch and then just fly off.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
They are amazing at the height they can get.... Banks is now 8 yrs old and as a younger girl she could really get some air under her

Sheena

Community Veteran
May 18, 2013
Northwest Indiana
Country
United states
Bulldog(s) Names
Daisy
Oh he does look so proud! And it is amazing what they can do. Just yesterday daisy climbed a ladder... NO joke it only had 2 steps on it. But still. She wanted up on the kids bunk bed so badly she just ran and jumped and climbed her way up, if I hadnt of watched her do it I would never have believed it. Our bullies are very surprising!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.