yes or no to baby food

Katielyn

Sep 15, 2013
PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester Winston (Chesty)
Is baby food ( fruits and vegetables) safe to give a dog? The reason i ask, is because someone gave me the idea to puree fruits and vegetables and then freeze them, I really don't want to waste the money on a blender if Chesty decides he is not going to eat it. So i just wanted to but a few jars of fruit and veggies first and try it that way and if he eats it then i would go out and buy a blender and puree fresh fruits and veggies..

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
I don't see why not. I have a birthday cake recipe for dogs that calls for two jars of the baby food meat in it, so I would assume the fruits and veggies are good since the only ingredients are the fruit/veggie and water

OP
Katielyn

Katielyn

Sep 15, 2013
PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester Winston (Chesty)
[MENTION=2152]kim n the guys[/MENTION] ok that's what I would think too. But I just wanted to make sure!

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Yes they are as long as you get the organic no additives one. That is how we buy our pumpkin now so we don't waste so much.

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
I think so, yes. Our vet uses Earths Best baby food when she gives shots. Blue's face is planted in the jar and he doesn't even realize he's being injected..lol.

We have a few jars at home now (2nd stage for 6 months and up). This brand is all organic, with just a few ingredients. When we really need to get him to do something, we use them as a treat.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.