Things that drive me nuts about non~bully owners. ;)

buffalobabie

Apr 11, 2011
Toronto, Ontario
Bulldog(s) Names
Gregory
also, i padlock butler in his crate when we leave. my friends are all like "you're crazy" you know what's crazy?... dog theft is up 32% this year and just this week here in mesa az 6 bulldogs got stolen from a (backyard crappy breeder) man's house.
i may be crazy as well, but id rather be safe then loose my baby. I dont leave him alone in our apartment ever. If we have to go out its generally planned so we drop him off at my parents house who is secure someone is always around. They also live on a corner so if anyone tried to get in everyone would see. if its not planned one of us will stay with him. too many people in cars stop us while walking in our area asking where i got him how much and strange stuff like that.

Alicia M Kouw

Aug 15, 2011
Michigan
Bulldog(s) Names
Zoey and Louie
I get the are you going to breed all the time, hate it! Also get asked how much I paid for them, drives me crazy!!!But for the most part when I take them out and about I get so many compliments on them and ask if they can pet them, whcih I don't mind and neither does Zoey she LOVES people and all the attention!!

hoegaandit

Jul 7, 2011
New Zealand
Must be a cultural thing, but no one in my country (NZ) has ever said a negative thing about our boy (who is now five). Once or twice someone has asked if he has had any health issues, but that is very rare. Not too infrequently people say positive things about him, sometimes extremely positive.

Once or twice people have said odd things, but certainly nothing to make me crazy. For example one person once asked if our five year old 90lb boy was a puppy! (Wonder what he would have been like fully grown then!) And once or twice people have asked if our boy is male or female.

Attachments

• Aibou Duggan.jpg
    Aibou Duggan.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 41

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
I have gotten are they pits? first day I had them my cousin who has a male asked, Can we breed them together? Uh no.

The funniest thing I get is from my daughter who is 23 is You love the dogs more than us. I want to say really they are less trouble and dont talk back.

Einstein the Great

Jun 14, 2011
Fort Wayne, IN
Bulldog(s) Names
Einstein
My biggest pet peeve is when people asked me how much he cost. Rude! I didn't ask how much you paid for your car, house, whatever. The few people i have told how much we paid for him (which is none of their bees wax), one said I would never pay the much for a dog. Well good for you! I did and we love him to death. Usually Einstein gets lots of praise when I take him out. Everyone wants to pet him and he loves it. But there's been a few times when people are afraid of him usually kids because his teeth stick out they think he is going to bite them. [MENTION=1539]sheila[/MENTION] you can never be too cautious. I know what you mean. When I'm walking through the neighborhood people are like oh I've always wanted a bulldog but could never afford one....where do you live? Hmm that way. Jeez makes me paranoid! And my mother in law works like 5 miles from our house and is always bragging about her favorite grandson and I'm sure continues to tell them our address. I know she doesn't mean any harm by it but they are the number 1 stolen dog breed!

DinoRoyale

Aug 4, 2011
Red Wing
Bulldog(s) Names
Angus
Agreed Einstein. That is my most hated question/comment. That is such an inappropriate question and so none of their business. I just say he's priceless :)

wfd38383

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2010
Southeast, Ma
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Guinness
[MENTION=1930]LaurieLolaandMojo[/MENTION] Guinness got that all the time when he was a puppy, drove me insane!!!

sent from my Droid incredible using tapatalk

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.