Things that drive me nuts about non~bully owners. ;)

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
It is funny...I took Gator with me when I went to FL and we stayed at my IL's house for a few days. He was the PERFECT gentleman. My MIL and FIL kept telling him how ugly he was....BUT they let him in the formal living room and on the sofa and under the table when they ate which they NEVER let any of the other family dogs do....My FIL just kept looking at him and smiling and my MIL kept trying to sneak him food in the kitchen which, again, she never, ever does for the other "granddogs". Too too funny.

buffalobabie

Apr 11, 2011
Toronto, Ontario
Bulldog(s) Names
Gregory
today i went to my parents house, i pull in the driveway and notice there are two elderly ladies knocking on the front door. I hollar to them my mom isnt home, is there something i can help you with? at this time i am helping Gregory out of his crate and getting his things from the car. One of the ladies starts running down the sidewalk when she sees him and the other comes over says is he going to bite me?! Everything in side of me wanted to say yes hes going to tear your clothes off and eat you lady! at this point he is laying down in the driveway licking his feet. I cant stand people who think bulldogs are going to attack you.

anatess

Jul 26, 2011
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullie (RIP) & Angus (RIP)
OH NO YOU DINIT!!!! :nonono:

I know, right? What was I thinking???
tired_smiley.gif

malaviKat

Jun 15, 2011
Toronto
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Chance
today i went to my parents house, i pull in the driveway and notice there are two elderly ladies knocking on the front door. I hollar to them my mom isnt home, is there something i can help you with? at this time i am helping Gregory out of his crate and getting his things from the car. One of the ladies starts running down the sidewalk when she sees him and the other comes over says is he going to bite me?! Everything in side of me wanted to say yes hes going to tear your clothes off and eat you lady! at this point he is laying down in the driveway licking his feet. I cant stand people who think bulldogs are going to attack you.

LOL Gregory is the sweetest, most gentle dog I've ever met. Some people!

MissPennyLue

Jun 20, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Penelope Lue (Penny)
I have a pink, purple, and orange collar on penny & a purple lead. Everyone says... "Oh, HE'S so cute!" or "How old is HE?"

Drives me crazy! Just because she doesn't look like a froofy girl dog..

I will say that when we have her out she is always a star. Everyone loves her. I've even had people say, "You know, I don't really like dogs, but she's so sweet"

anatess

Jul 26, 2011
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
I have a pink, purple, and orange collar on penny & a purple lead. Everyone says... "Oh, HE'S so cute!" or "How old is HE?"

I will say that when we have her out she is always a star. Everyone loves her. I've even had people say, "You know, I don't really like dogs, but she's so sweet"

LOL! Yeah, I have a froofy bichon frise with blue collar, blue lead, blue bandanna, blue visor, and his manly wee-wee hanging down his belly and people always say... "Oooh, SHE's so cute!". Hello... And yes, Bullie gets to be called HE!

OP
cali~jenn

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)

Try having a baby in pink with flowers, a little pony tail, and is sitting in the shopping cart with a pink fabric cart seat cover and they still say "he is so cute." lol I just go along, whatever. They mean well. :laugh:

anatess

Jul 26, 2011
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hijack.gif
Did you hear about that baby in Canada that the parents refused to divulge its gender? Not even to the grandparents! They want the kid to to grow up without any gender bias. Its older sibling has a gender neutral name, wears pigtails and pink clothes and plays with dolls but is a boy (had to divulge gender to attend school) and one day he came home and asked his mom to please tell his teacher that he is a boy.

Isn't that wild?

sheila

Community Veteran
Nov 28, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
Bulldog(s) Names
Butler
exactly [MENTION=574]TessaAndSamson[/MENTION]. they know exactly what you are asking, they just don't know if its worth it. lol. they are smart!

i hate:
he's so ugly he's cute
are his teeth supposed to be like that?
he's so chubby (butler is the most fit bulldog i have ever seen in person. tiny tiny waist and healthy)
i bet he drools (you lose that bet)

sheila

Community Veteran
Nov 28, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
Bulldog(s) Names
Butler
also, i padlock butler in his crate when we leave. my friends are all like "you're crazy" you know what's crazy?... dog theft is up 32% this year and just this week here in mesa az 6 bulldogs got stolen from a (backyard crappy breeder) man's house.

wfd38383

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2010
Southeast, Ma
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Guinness
[MENTION=1539]sheila[/MENTION] we hear those comments all the time esp he is so ugly he's cute. We also hear a lot: so many medical problems, and u have to clean his folds all the time, they r not worth having.

sent from my Droid incredible using tapatalk

MissPennyLue

Jun 20, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Penelope Lue (Penny)
Try having a baby in pink with flowers, a little pony tail, and is sitting in the shopping cart with a pink fabric cart seat cover and they still say "he is so cute." lol I just go along, whatever. They mean well. :laugh:

Ohhh I didn't even think about this, but I'm sure it happens!!! People are clueless sometimes!

MissPennyLue

Jun 20, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Penelope Lue (Penny)
LOL! Yeah, I have a froofy bichon frise with blue collar, blue lead, blue bandanna, blue visor, and his manly wee-wee hanging down his belly and people always say... "Oooh, SHE's so cute!". Hello... And yes, Bullie gets to be called HE!

Oh no!!! :lmao: I would love to see him in his visor!

Bulliemom25

Aug 4, 2011
Jacksonville, NC
Bulldog(s) Names
Kramer :)
I really REALLY hate when people comment 'They are so ugly they are cute.' NO, THEY ARE JUST CUTE. THEY ARE GORGEOUS, LOVABLE, HUGGABLE, SNUGGLY, AFFECTIONATE. How can someone say that face is ugly?!

Bulliemom25

Aug 4, 2011
Jacksonville, NC
Bulldog(s) Names
Kramer :)
[MENTION=2874]anatess[/MENTION], I'm laughing HYSTERICALLY at your post about your bischon. LOL @ "his manly wee-wee!!" People are so daft sometimes.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online