Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Things that drive me nuts about non~bully owners. ;)

Bulldog(s) Names
    Mona
    Likes (Received)

I get this one all the time to:

~ Do you breed them ? You could make some money cause they sell for a lot of money (drives me nuts !!!)

I always say, yea and it cost money to have them to, bulldogs are difficult to breed at times cause of there build, and that is why they are so high priced (at least that is what I have heard and read, and the vet told me that also)

Mona gets fixed on the 9th...

I just know if I ever did decide to have bred her I would have had a house full of bullies cause I wouldnt want to get rid of non of them..lol

Bulldog(s) Names
    Buda,Bentley,Bella,Diesel, & Gia
    Likes (Received)

It takes a certain person to love and understand the bullies. The others just don't get it. I love all dogs but Bullies are my all time favorite.

Wrinkle Wiper Become a 4 Paw Member laurentourville's Avatar
    Real Name
    Lauren Tourville
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Horse
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

The realtor...
    so, we rent our house and it's now on the market and the realtor is very rude and not friendly to Horse, so whenever she comes here, he barks at her like he's gonna eat her! She has never tried to "introduce" herself to him. Every time she calls to say she's coming here, she says "and make sure that dog is restrained, or even better not there". I am usually home, and if i'm not Horse is with me, so it's not like he's in the house loose by himself when she comes here. Today, she brought her "staff" of 15 people to see the house. Now, most dogs would be a little uncomfortable if 15 people just came in the house, so we stayed outside the whole time to avoid dealing with this crazy woman. On their way out, most stopped to meet Horse, and he was such a good boy! The last woman said, while keeping her distance,"is that an english bulldog? they are such ugly dogs aren't they?" i said "if you get down on his level and snort like a bulldog, he will give you bullly hugs and kisses!" needless to say she walked away with nothing else to say. grrrr, wish people wouldn't be so rude to our Horsie sometimes!
    the bond between a child and their dog is beyond words...

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Cheryl
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Vegas and Orion
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

I'd like to say a naughty word, but I won't. It starts with a B...........does it count as malicious name calling if it is used to refer to a female dog? Well, that's what she is if you get my drift.

Real Name
    Jenn
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
    Likes (Received)

Wow that is sadly amazing! Who would have the balls to say something like that?!?! We need a great comeback for this situation. I am sorry and appauled, seriously.

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher Become a 4 Paw Member
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Cheryl
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Vegas and Orion
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by laurentourville View Post
    The realtor...
    so, we rent our house and it's now on the market and the realtor is very rude and not friendly to Horse, so whenever she comes here, he barks at her like he's gonna eat her! She has never tried to "introduce" herself to him. Every time she calls to say she's coming here, she says "and make sure that dog is restrained, or even better not there". I am usually home, and if i'm not Horse is with me, so it's not like he's in the house loose by himself when she comes here. Today, she brought her "staff" of 15 people to see the house. Now, most dogs would be a little uncomfortable if 15 people just came in the house, so we stayed outside the whole time to avoid dealing with this crazy woman. On their way out, most stopped to meet Horse, and he was such a good boy! The last woman said, while keeping her distance,"is that an english bulldog? they are such ugly dogs aren't they?" i said "if you get down on his level and snort like a bulldog, he will give you bullly hugs and kisses!" needless to say she walked away with nothing else to say. grrrr, wish people wouldn't be so rude to our Horsie sometimes!
    Post something like this on your front door....
    Rules for Non-Pet Owners Who Visit and Like to Complain About Our Pets:

1. They live here. You don't.

2. If you don't want their hair on your clothes, stay off the
    furniture.

3. I like my pet a lot better than I like most people.

4. To you, it's an animal. To me, he/she is an adopted son/daughter who is short, hairy, walks on all fours and doesn't speak clearly.

5. Dogs and cats are better than kids. They eat less, don't ask for money all the time, are easier to train, usually come when called, never drive your car, don't hang out with drug-using friends, don't smoke or drink, don't worry about buying the latest fashions, don't wear your clothes, don't
    need a gazillion dollars for college, and if they get pregnant, you can sell the results.

Or say "The average dog is a nicer person than the average person".

Real Name
    Jenn
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
    Likes (Received)

LOVE IT!

Bulldog(s) Names
    Tinkerbell, aka- Chubstyle, Stinkerball, & Big Love to name a few
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

In my opinion, all the dingbats who ask why we would shell out money for EBs, their health problems, or ask if we'd give them up or put them down- seriously have no idea what family is. True Bullie owners are as devoted to our babies as they are to us and we'd have it no other way!

I'm not real sure where to post this. I get tired of people wanting to always pet Bubba and then when he slobs them up they get upset because he slobbered on them, or got slobber on their clothes. Sissys! Most people think because he is so short that he is not strong and they approach him the same way they woulkd a 20lb dog. I have seen some funny expressions on people face when he tries to lick them and they get knocked over lolol

Wrinkle Wiper Become a 4 Paw Member laurentourville's Avatar
    Real Name
    Lauren Tourville
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Horse
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

I really did want to call her that B**** word, but held back! I really didn't know what to say to her, other than to point out that Horse lives with a 3-year old, so obviously he isn't the mean, aggressive dog she thinks he is. Well, our house is perfect for us, but I'm doubtful many people will be interested in buying it as there are tons of better properties for sale around us, so hopefully we won't be seeing this awful woman for awhile!
    the bond between a child and their dog is beyond words...

Owner/Administrator Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Lisa
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

We had company for a week last week, and of course, although nothing was said, I am sure they did not appreciate our babies jumping up and licking on them. But they just love people so much, and were outside or in their room 95% of the time *sigh*, but our company liked to sit outside- so we just couldn't win. Oh well, like Libra said, they live here- it's their home!

Real Name
    Karen
    Country
    England
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Things that drive me nuts about non~bully owners. ;)

I'm agreeing with a couple of the posts above ...... When your guests make the comment "Aaaawww look - a face only a mother could love". Just WHAT are they talking about! Are they blind!! Can't they see she's the most gorgeous thing put on this planet!!!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Remove Ads