brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Ok so lately Brutus is stealing shoes and slippers. He never has done this, why all of a sudden. He will take the slippers right off our feet! Any opinions on why?
20131013_200744.jpg

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
I THINK the smell of his human!! Ive told this story before, My son came to visit and Vegas chewed up his leather flip flops, the next morning as we were going to go out, my son could not find his flip flops, I HAD!!! and they were chewed to shreds!!!! I threw them in the trash. After letting my son look for a few minutes I told him let's get going I will buy you a new pair!! I took my son and bought him a new pair, he never knew that Vegas did it. lol :evil:

OP
brutus77

brutus77

Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
It's actually really funny. He looks so proud like he just found buried treasure. I try not to laugh because I am trying to train him not to do this, but he is too stinkin cute running at full speed around the house with his stolen goods.

Katielyn

Sep 15, 2013
PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester Winston (Chesty)
Chesty is a shoe and slipper thief too! He does look stinkin cute when he has the shoe and running through the house with it, It's always so hard to correct him only because it's so funny and cute, i do however correct him but he still thinks it is a game. So the one shower in my house is broken so it ha become a little storage place all my shoes and slippers and heels and flip flops are in my tub because if not he would have a shoe shredding party while i was gone!

1005787_10200884791421077_1197568518_n.jpg I also stick my pillows in my broken shower because if not he will chew up my pillows, he has a thing for pillows and shoes, and yes my shoes are under the pillows

Last edited:

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Some bullies just love shoes, BeBe used to love shoes, but she has pretty much out grown that. Now Gema is the one we need to watch and Diva will steal my flippies if I don't watch her. :)

Ashleym

Community Veteran
Feb 5, 2013
So. Calif.
Bulldog(s) Names
Fergus
LOL Fergus has the same Fetish. Had to take this picture before I took my shoe away from him IMG_0726.jpgIMG_0728.jpg and he also loves nibble on my toes :rolleyes:

GunnyHighway

The Yacking Scuzz Brush Toilet King
Community Veteran
Aug 29, 2013
Ohio
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Gunny Highway
Gunny has a shoe/foot fetish too. Weather they are on your feet or not. We keep all of our bedroom doors shut for this reason. He likes to go and ram each door to see if it was shut tightly. Every once in a while the boys won't shut their door all the way and he finds the jackpot. So far I think he is up to 3 pairs that have become victim to the wrath of Gunny.

Sheena

Community Veteran
May 18, 2013
Northwest Indiana
Country
United states
Bulldog(s) Names
Daisy
Yep! Daisy loves shoes! She has not had the chance to chew them up becuase we always catch her. But it was so funny when she was like 8 lbs she would grab my BFs size 13 Nike and wrestle and carry that thing around.. .I mean how can you not laugh.. But it has became a game to her now. As soon as we turn our head she grabs one and takes off to the livingroom.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
He looks SO proud of himself in that picture :laugh:

bella100

Community Veteran
Sep 7, 2011
Mississippi
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella, Dooley, and Bentley
Bella will drag them out but she wont chew them up for nothing!! glad of that tho!!

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
I found that Sally loves to take off with my shoes, mainly the cushy ones, like Crocks or some softer work shoes. Emma used to love slippers. She grab my new Croc tonight and swaggered off with it. If your shoes are anything like you purses I've seen, I recommend getting them off the ground fast, lol. :bigeyes:

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
Blue's the same, loves shoes. But I do too, so I don't let him anywhere near mine.

OP
brutus77

brutus77

Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I found that Sally loves to take off with my shoes, mainly the cushy ones, like Crocks or some softer work shoes. Emma used to love slippers. She grab my new Croc tonight and swaggered off with it. If your shoes are anything like you purses I've seen, I recommend getting them off the ground fast, lol. :bigeyes:
I have a shoe and pocketbook fetish!! Thats too funny, I never realized they were in the photos.

fastmatt613

Socks Don't Hold Pee.....Trust Me on This!
Community Veteran
Aug 6, 2013
New Jersey
Country
United states
Bulldog(s) Names
Rocco
I have no idea why he would start out of nowehere. However, Rocco does the same thing but he's always been that way. If we don't put our shoes and slippers in the closets, we will find them hoarded in his bed lol

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.