Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Vegas was an Angel this time,.... ALMOST!

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried! Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    VEGAS
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Vegas was an Angel this time,.... ALMOST!

Quote Originally Posted by jlcox24 View Post
    It was very hard, thankfully we were on our way home we had just gotten up to finish our trip home from a overnight stop, he said she just didn't wake up, he tried to get her up to go out and realized she wasn't alive, there was nothing he could have done, it was just hard not being there, but we had no way of knowing........freak thing, i'm just glad he was there and she was home rather than have been boarded up!
    yeah, thank god and I have to agree with @savemejeebus, maybe she knew... bless her heart!!

Real Name
    Jessica
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Ollie
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Vegas was an Angel this time,.... ALMOST!

could have been she was young, only 2, after passing her breeder said a sister passed suddenly too, she stopped breeding thinking it could have been a genitic line of heart issues.. it's been 4 yrs, we still have her ashes on our desk along with a stone paw print, and if I could have cloned her I would have! She was perfect! I never thought we could have a dog that would have the personality, love, or just compare! Ollie however sure does!! I think he was sent to us for a reason, and it's amazing how it played out with getting him!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads