Katielyn

Katielyn

Sep 15, 2013
PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester Winston (Chesty)
[MENTION=10064]TLindstrom[/MENTION] Yeah i always get the big ones too. I mean if your bulldog is 50 pounds or bigger you wouldn't want to get him a small one. I get the large or extra large for Chesty he is a year old and 50 pounds. so I always get the biggest nylabones. I never give him rawhide though.

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
[MENTION=10064]TLindstrom[/MENTION] Yeah i always get the big ones too. I mean if your bulldog is 50 pounds or bigger you wouldn't want to get him a small one. I get the large or extra large for Chesty he is a year old and 50 pounds. so I always get the biggest nylabones. I never give him rawhide though.

Sheldon has never had rawhide eithed

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Lisabear123

Community Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Hoschton, Ga
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brie
I've heard that petco has wonderful customer service and it is nice to see it is true.

OP
Katielyn

Katielyn

Sep 15, 2013
PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester Winston (Chesty)
[MENTION=9236]Lisabear123[/MENTION] I have NEVER had a bad experience at petco everyone is so nice and helpful, and truly cares! Now I have gone to petsmart and never had a bad experience but i've never had the service there like I get at petco.

fastmatt613

Socks Don't Hold Pee.....Trust Me on This!
Community Veteran
Aug 6, 2013
New Jersey
Country
United states
Bulldog(s) Names
Rocco
I took Rocco to petco this morning and picked up a nice new bacon flavored nylabone as well! Always have great experiences there and I actually prefer it to petsmart.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.