Bully fart fact?

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
They wake up from their sleep when they fart.

True of false?

It's currently 3:17am and I'm up researching for a paper due next week. Stig is sleeping beside me and suddenly woke up when I heard and smelled something stinky. :eek: He got up and decided that sleeping on my lap is more confortable. Bf is also beside me snoring like there's no tomorrow. Love times like these .... :heart:

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
You're doing a paper on Bullie Flatuation? ROFL

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Hmmm my bullies generally don't move a muscle when the poot.....they just keep snoozing!

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Vegas can be sleeping or awake when he toots, and he does not even flinch a muscle, usually there is no odor but the times there are :eek:, and then he is confused when I tell him to get!! Thank god he does not do it that often or maybe it is that I don't hear them that often?

2bulliefamily

Nov 17, 2010
Mobile, AL
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Brodie
OMG that is so funny.....Lola sometimes growls but ONLY if it is a "clear the room..poot". We know if she growls that its going to be real real bad.

mammyglicks

Community Veteran
Jun 2, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
Bear gets scared. He isn't your typical bully farter yet but the few times I've heard him do it, he gets all crazy jumping up and growling. what nerve, lol.

Lacey28

Community Veteran
Sep 17, 2010
Windsor Ontario Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Silva and Stella
Thats hilarious! Silva will fart any time, any place! I have to say since she has been on Fromm it is not that bad! :D

sheila

Community Veteran
Nov 28, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
Bulldog(s) Names
Butler
Butler definitely does not wake up from farts. They'll wake me up though, either from sound or smell. My laughter will wake him up though.

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
just a quick giggle from me, as I posted earlier in this thread Vegas rarely farts especially since he is on his new food. Last night it was about bedtime Vegas had already did his final poop after he ate dinner at 6, he went and sat by the back door around 10 and gave kind of a whine, I said to him "NO you already have done your final pee and you don't need out" about a minute later while he is sitting by the door which is right beside where I sit to watch TV, I heard a VERY LOUD FART!!!! My husband casually looks over to me and says...."I think your dog needs out NOW!" Sure enough he had an unexpected poo when I took him out. It was the loudest I have heard out of him, I could not have got a better sign than that, he meant business needing out one more time!!

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
This is funny! Cutty definitely does not wake up to fart, in fact his sleeping ones are usually the worst smelling.

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
OMG!! I have never heard a single sound from Ida or Gertie, I just see the "clear the room" green clouds. They both do silent killers, all day, everyday, awake or asleep. When asleep they never so much as twitch.

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
o lex doesnt move a muscle when he farts.... but there is the ocassional fart where it makes him move too lol

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.