nicknames for you bully

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
Oh man do we! The most common ones are: Little Feets, Baby Balls, Boo Boo and Pink Poodle. There's a story behind all of them. He only answers to "Blue" though.

mc68mc

Sep 11, 2012
Columbia Mo area
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
April aka Big Smoochie or Smoocha - Libre'
April gets called all kinds of nicknames --Tubby Puppy -smoochie -smoochacobra - meatey petity and when we go to the river with our friends one of them started calling her the RIVER PIG witch really steams up my wife :chapped::yell::cursing::censored::censored::cursing: LOL

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
April gets called all kinds of nicknames --Tubby Puppy -smoochie -smoochacobra - meatey petity and when we go to the river with our friends one of them started calling her the RIVER PIG witch really steams up my wife :chapped::yell::cursing::censored::censored::cursing: LOL

:rofl:

Bazza

Jun 22, 2013
Melbourne Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Bazza
Bazza mcnugget when he was a puppy he looked like giant golden brown chicken nugget
also he can inhale a 10 pack of nuggets in record time he gets so excited in the drive thru :drool:

Pati Robins

I'm Polish what did you expect! A lady like person
Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily (British Bulldog) & Shy (American Bulldog X)
We call Lily -lily lula ,chicken (not sure why -it suits her) ,chicken dipper, crusty eye
Shy (my deaf girl) -radar ears, fruit fly and podgy (shes not fat but was -but podgy us from her hanging skin near her lady parts)

Dana F

Jul 30, 2013
Macon, Illinois
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Petey Pete AKA "Stinky Pete"
Of course Stinky Pete is his nick name. We also call him ...chunky monkey...Monster...Peter..and fat so.

nubonics

Sep 24, 2013
Colorado
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Curly
For curly we call him: Curly Joe, Curly Bird, BoBo, The Fat one (he's not fat just huge in comparison to my other dogs), Fats, Fatty

Sully: sully Bubba, Bubba, Bubz, Sullivan, mr Vin, The one with the ears (I think he just responds to ears here), Moose

Mi'me: Meemz, Bean (her lady parts looked like a coffee bean when she was a pup lol), BeBe, Mean Bean, Meany, Be, Me, little one, thug angel (Mi'me can be a bit vicious when she plays hence the nicknames)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

MaxnLulusMom

Nov 22, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Maximus & Lulu Belle
We have 2 bullies: Maximus and Lulubelle. They have tons of nicknames.

Maximus: Max, Maxer, Maxie, Mr. Max, Maxer Moo, Maxie Moo, Chunkerbutt, Buddy, Fatty McFatterson, Fatty

Lulubelle: Lulu, Luly, Miss Lulu, Luls, Luly Lu, Miss Wigglebutts, Wigglebutt, Wiggles, Miss Baby

It's so funny when my husband says to Lulu "Wigglebutts, Wigglebutts, Wigglebutts" she gets so excited and wiggles her butt and wags her tail, which is like a windshield wiper. Bulldogs are just so awesome!

k1ngEr0s

Nov 23, 2013
North Carolina
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Diesel Bon Robbins (Diesel)
Wow...glad I'm not the only one with 50 names! Original name is Diesel. Sir Diesel Bon Robbins is his royal name. Dee Dee, Deez, Bubba, Bubbies, Poopi head, Lil man, Baby Boy, Grumpy butt, and Princess cause he freaking acts like one 99% of the time...

clightfoot

Nov 7, 2013
Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Pepper Potts
I call Pepper Potts: Pep, Miss Potts, or Spaz..she's got way too much energy for a bulldog!

Starkie

Dec 8, 2012
Northern California
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Walley-Bubba aka Wooley Bulley aka Walter! aka Landi!!
Walley-Bubba has lots of names:
Boobaline when he's being sweet.
Walter! when he's being ornery.
Wooley-Bully which is Ann's name for him.
Or just Walley-Bubba the rest of the time.

Shadow (Yorkie) has many more, including:
Babbee
Babbee-Babu
Weeee-Dowgie
Peachalo Meeyellow
Nazi Dog (he can be exactly that).

Yeah, we are all nuts :)

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.