nicknames for you bully

Katielyn

Sep 15, 2013
PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester Winston (Chesty)
OH yes!!! Chesty's real name is Chester but we call him Chesty, bubba, fatty, bubs, chest, buddy,piggy, stinky, and when he is in trouble his first and middle name Chester Winston. He answers to all lol and i'm sure there is more that i didn't mention.

Last edited:

Bunny

Sep 25, 2013
Nebraska
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella
Lol! This is awesome!! I thought I was only one of the few ppl who do that! Bellamon has a whole bunch of different names too! 😊 💕

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

GunnyHighway

The Yacking Scuzz Brush Toilet King
Community Veteran
Aug 29, 2013
Ohio
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Gunny Highway
Gunny has a few different names as well. I call him meat head if he has gotten himself into trouble or done something wrong. My wife likes to call him gunny two shoes - like goody two shoes. My youngest son shortens that to two shoes.

bella100

Community Veteran
Sep 7, 2011
Mississippi
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella, Dooley, and Bentley
Bella has like ten different names, Bella, Beller, Belly Bean, Belly licous, Fat baby, Bella Earl, its so funny she wiggles her booty to them all. But if someone else other than us calls her something other than Bella she will not respond!

JennyeStear

I've Got A Get Out Of Jail Free Card!
Jun 3, 2013
Lowell, AR
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Jagger and Ellie
Hello! I sometimes wonder if Geno has an identity crisis we call him so many different names. He is named Geno for Evengi Malkin from the Penguins. So it became 'Geno jalapeno'. then it's just "peen" short for jalpeno. that turns into "peener". my husband calls everyone "buddy" including Geno so he responds to that too. some people just call him "Gene". My neighbor calls in "gene the jelly bean" Does anyone else do this to their dog? We don't mean to it just happens.:confused:

Oh Yes, our babies have many different names;
Jagger:
Jigger
Jag
Turd
Brat
MeatBall
Meat
Jerk ( he and my husband have a love hate relationship at times)

Ellie Mae:
Ellie
El
Princess
Belly (my daughters version of Ellie)
Mae
Mae Bell

And they answer to everyone of them. Thankfully I don't think they care what they are called as long as they are getting attention

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
Sheldon is either Shelly Bean or Mr. Sheldon he will come to either one but he also loves being called a good boy too. We use to call him fat boy when he was a pup and he still answers to that as well we just don't use it as often I also call him my big boy.

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
We have tons of nicknames for Ruthie. She goes by Rugee, Princess Puppy Dog, Bad Dog, little baby girl, snuggles, Tons of Fun, Snugglepuss, Princess Snugglepuss. She'll answer to just about anything.

Gemma

Mar 28, 2013
Southport, UK
Country
UK
Bulldog(s) Names
Archie
We have tons of nicknames for Ruthie. She goes by Rugee, Princess Puppy Dog, Bad Dog, little baby girl, snuggles, Tons of Fun, Snugglepuss, Princess Snugglepuss. She'll answer to just about anything.

cute! Archie is Baron Von Truffle Snuff, shugy (to my horror used on honey boo boo! - it was before it came out!) and pidbar.:confused:

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
cute! Archie is Baron Von Truffle Snuff, shugy (to my horror used on honey boo boo! - it was before it came out!) and pidbar.:confused:
LOVE Baron Von Truffle Snuff...AWESOME.

jlcox24

May 5, 2013
NC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ollie
Ollie, gets called, fat butt, fatty, Ols, stink butt, my son calls him hunker butt, my son is 5, and he thinks hump is hunk, so that's why he calls him hunker butt. He still occasionally tries to hump my son that's why he has that name, sadly i can't get my son to tell him no b/c he things the dog is hugging him!!

dalmatina38

The Stripe Wearing, Broom Wielding, Voodoo Prieste
Community Veteran
Jul 13, 2012
Sierra Vista Arizona
Bulldog(s) Names
Amber and Ruby
Absolutely! It comes with the territory; Amber is Big Amber D or Big D and even Batman because of her mask. Ruby is RV or until she was housebroken referred to as the "Puddler." Amber is also now know as the Hula girl because how she shifts her butt from side to side. Ruby is also called Roo-D-roo or RooRoo. They both know their names and or aka names.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online