nicknames for you bully

cbh142

Aug 4, 2012
Irwin, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Geno
Hello! I sometimes wonder if Geno has an identity crisis we call him so many different names. He is named Geno for Evengi Malkin from the Penguins. So it became 'Geno jalapeno'. then it's just "peen" short for jalpeno. that turns into "peener". my husband calls everyone "buddy" including Geno so he responds to that too. some people just call him "Gene". My neighbor calls in "gene the jelly bean" Does anyone else do this to their dog? We don't mean to it just happens.:confused:

Queenbee

Oct 10, 2013
Ky, USA
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Alli Fattyliscious
OMG....yes. Lol! At least I am not the only one who has a bulldog who is going to grow up with an identity crisis. Her breeder called her Alice before I ever got her. On the akc she is Allison Nicole Murphy Pearson. My niece named her when she was 5 and had just figured out why we have last names. So she gave her two. MY family calls her Fatty. She is also called Fattyliscious. My husband calls her Fatty butt or sometimes Baby Butt, or even just Fats. She just comes running for Fatty now when anyone else is talking to her. I am the only one she will respond to if you call her Alli. My mom could say come on Alli all day long it ain't happening. She says let's go fatty and she hops right in the car. Lol! She has sooo many names she has forgotten her real one.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Oh yes, we have several different names for our bullies. :)

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Um...yeah Brutus has many names depending on the situation. My husbands favorite nickname for him is :censored:hole!! NOT very nice right? My baby is sooooo misunderstood.

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
We call Bulldozer, Dozer, Dozey, Buddy, Baby, Lazy Guy, Dopey or Sleepy, because he just loves to sleep, Snugglebear, Cuddlebug. We call Blossom, Awesome Blossom, Crazy legs, Fatty McPatty, cause she's so food motivated, Spaz, Cuddle Muffin, Cuddlebug, and Sweetie Pie.

DudleysMom

Community Veteran
Jun 25, 2012
Pennsauken, NJ
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Dudley, 12/26/2010-2/8/16; currently I have Kia, 7 yo femaie
Oh good grief, the poor little guy. In addition to Dudley he gets, Duddles, Duds, Doodlebug, Boo boo, Boo Boo Baby, Boo Bah, Doodles, Dingleberry, Duddle Wuddles, And, of course, his Daddy calls him Mr. Fat Paws! Poor dog, in addition to being OCD, he has multiple personality disorder!

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Harlea is Harlea bug and Baby Hippo. You could also say her name is Harlea No as well.

mcraven2

Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile
Community Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Boston MA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)
Oh ya we call them by many different nicknames! We never actually call Princess 'Princess', we call her Ma'am, Prinny, Prin, Sassy, Sassy Girl, Sassy Ma'am, hahaha the list goes on and on! And we call Giovanni either Gio or G, he rarely gets called Giovanni

hnhammond

Aug 20, 2012
Los Angeles, CA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Matilda (Tilly)
Hehehe Matilda knows ALL of her nicknames, so I ignore my roommate and my boyfriend and my friends and strangers when they say, "WHAT did you call her?"

They include:

Matilly, Tilly, Til, The Til, My Til, Matil, Matickles, Tilda, Tilders, Matilders, Pupcake (like cupcake, get it?!), Puptart (like Poptart), Squish, The Squish, Squish Potatoes, Potato, Squishy Princess, The Squishiest of Them All, Squishy Bish (like bitch, this is for when she's being mean or eats the couch... or the wall :biglaugh:), Squishy Freedom (this isn't so much a nickname, as what we say when we let her out of her crate), Smooshy, Pickles, Puppy Giiiiiiirl, Pookie, Cuddle Bunny, Cuddle Bug, Sassypants, Naughtypants (when she's a bad girl), and many, many, more

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Wilson has a few nicknames. But the two we use most often are PITA (Pain in the Arse) and Richard Cranium (I'll let you all figure that out). :laugh: Emma is Miss Bitchy Pants and Little Girl. Sally is Sweetie Pie and Jack is Mr. Ninny Pitty. Yep, we have nicknames. :D

I like you're Fattyliscious!!!

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
I'm always calling my cuddle-muffins different names. Let's see, Tate is Tatey-Potatey and Bubby. Finn is Pumpkin, Boo-boo, and Nutmeg :havemyheart: And I call both of them Baby and Sweet Pea all the time.

gobronco

Dec 16, 2011
San Jose, Ca
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mila and Bruno
Oh good grief, the poor little guy. In addition to Dudley he gets, Duddles, Duds, Doodlebug, Boo boo, Boo Boo Baby, Boo Bah, Doodles, Dingleberry, Duddle Wuddles, And, of course, his Daddy calls him Mr. Fat Paws! Poor dog, in addition to being OCD, he has multiple personality disorder!
As long as you don't call him Honey BooBoo. LOL

Bo'sMamaGirl

Aug 22, 2012
Nothern KY
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bocephus
Hello! I sometimes wonder if Geno has an identity crisis we call him so many different names. He is named Geno for Evengi Malkin from the Penguins. So it became 'Geno jalapeno'. then it's just "peen" short for jalpeno. that turns into "peener". my husband calls everyone "buddy" including Geno so he responds to that too. some people just call him "Gene". My neighbor calls in "gene the jelly bean" Does anyone else do this to their dog? We don't mean to it just happens.:confused:

Bo. Bobo. Presh. Preshy presh. Baby. Baby boy. Bocephie. Bocephapottamus. Bocephasaurus Rex. 😍😍😍

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

gobronco

Dec 16, 2011
San Jose, Ca
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mila and Bruno
Mimi (rip) was miss bitchy. She always thought she was the queen around other dogs and insisted they bow (roll over) in her presence.
Tyler (rip) was Bumble. (As in Rudolph the red nose reindeer Bumble)
Rudy is cutest dog in the world (formerly Shark attack dog)
Mila is Crazy little white dog (she is deaf so she doesn't get offended when we say it)

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.