Katielyn

Katielyn

Sep 15, 2013
PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester Winston (Chesty)
I understand the what can happen to a dog in a car with the windows up, and it being super hot out. I also know that bulldogs over heat easier than most other dogs, which is why i never left him in the car in the heat without air conditioning and my mom or someone was always in the car if i ran into a store or gas station. Heck even in the summer time when he wanted outside he was only aloud out for 15 to 20 mins and he always had water outside! ( I know none of you are saying anything bad) i'm still just ranting and venting over this lady. I just know i would never put my dog in any danger. But it was 65 degrees out today and i was in and out in 3 mins!! he was fine, at least i feel he was fine. the only reason the windows were not down more is because if they were then someone could of easily slipped there hand in and unlocked my car to steal him, and because i didn't want him climbing out of the car to try and come and find me or maybe even run away!!

Bunny

Sep 25, 2013
Nebraska
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella
He was fine! But with all the bad stories you hear, she probably meant well even though she came off the complete wrong way like a total biatch. I don't blame you

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

OMG this made me mad. Idk why she was tryna come at you, she shoulda saved all that for a situation where the dog was really being harmed. I totally agree with fastmatt613 though!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Members online

No members online now.