Peace out, Fromm!

ModernFemme

Arts'y bulldog farts'y
Community Veteran
Oct 5, 2012
Delaware
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Remington (Remi)
It's official. Remi is definitely allergic to Fromm's pork and peas. He gets a rash on his belly that went away as soon as we stopped feeding him the food.

So! I have an almost full 20-something pound back of the stuff. Who wants to? If you pay shipping, that would be awesome. Otherwise, it's free.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I wonder if he's allergic to peas then? And where did you get the food? Many places will take it back and exchange it :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

OP
ModernFemme

ModernFemme

Arts'y bulldog farts'y
Community Veteran
Oct 5, 2012
Delaware
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Remington (Remi)
We ordered it online - i really just don't even want to go through the hassle. (We don't have a local place here who sells it)

It's hard to say what it is. He has peas on the NVI Lamb which he's not allergic to, so maybe it's the pork or some of the supplements. Who knows.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
UGH!!! if you can not donate it, I will buy it from you. My two are on it and doing real good... I recently transitioned my suisters Pug to it and he is doing good too.

Just shows, what is great/good for one... can be horrible for another.

Sorry Jane!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
My fur kids are split, half on beef frittata and half on Pork & peas, all doing excellent but not as good on one than the other. I still mix it up from time to time but the staple of the diet stays the same.

Maybe try a limited ingredient diet Jane? You are right it could be anything!

I'd really like to try Acana, but a firm believer in if it isn't broke don't fix it so I'm sticking to Fromm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

OP
ModernFemme

ModernFemme

Arts'y bulldog farts'y
Community Veteran
Oct 5, 2012
Delaware
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Remington (Remi)
Hi guys! donating to the rescue was a great idea. Will keep that in mind for next time. I shipped it out to a EBN member who's in need.

xoxo.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hi guys! donating to the rescue was a great idea. Will keep that in mind for next time. I shipped it out to a EBN member who's in need.

xoxo.

EXCELLENT!!!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.