How Amazing!!

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Joined
Jul 21, 2010
Messages
7,219
Reaction score
728
Location
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
I, like I know all of you do to your own, wash Vegas's face every night, I just got done washing his nose, well above his nose and it was BLACK, it is amazing to me in 24 hours how dirty his face gets!! Yes he is like a pig when I take him out sniffing and snorting at the ground, but 24 hours and this dirty?? I do live in Fl. where alot my back yard is sand (and occasionally he will grab a bite :eek:, why??) and it is still hot, but geesh no wonder he has a smelly face most of the time! Do people that live in cold weather see this much dirt in 24 hrs??
 
yes it takes lex about 5 mins to get dirty after he goes outside to play..... he loves to lay in dirt epsecially after bath time :eek:
 
princesses don't get too dirty.......Well, except for that walking in fresh poo thing. Sometimes it just gets in the way.
 
Last edited:
Samson isn't a real dirty dude, he spends most of his time in the house so he doesn't get much of an opportunity to get dirty.
 
Yes Silva loves sand, when we go to the park she eats it, kicks it, sniffs it to the point where she cant breathe! :crazy: girl!
 
Yes Silva loves sand, when we go to the park she eats it, kicks it, sniffs it to the point where she cant breathe! :crazy: girl!

[MENTION=1217]Lacey28[/MENTION], what in the world... SAND????.....WHY????..... I had Vegas out today and he would run get a bite of sand, run, get another bite...it was all over his nose and mouth, he came inside to get a drink and I could have made a mud-pie with the sand on the bottom of his water bowl.
 
Yup I totally know the sand pie in the water dish! I have to bring wipes with us to the park to wash her face! She goes absolutely crazy in the sand!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top