How Amazing!!

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
I, like I know all of you do to your own, wash Vegas's face every night, I just got done washing his nose, well above his nose and it was BLACK, it is amazing to me in 24 hours how dirty his face gets!! Yes he is like a pig when I take him out sniffing and snorting at the ground, but 24 hours and this dirty?? I do live in Fl. where alot my back yard is sand (and occasionally he will grab a bite :eek:, why??) and it is still hot, but geesh no wonder he has a smelly face most of the time! Do people that live in cold weather see this much dirt in 24 hrs??

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
yes it takes lex about 5 mins to get dirty after he goes outside to play..... he loves to lay in dirt epsecially after bath time :eek:

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
princesses don't get too dirty.......Well, except for that walking in fresh poo thing. Sometimes it just gets in the way.

Last edited:

Lacey28

Community Veteran
Sep 17, 2010
Windsor Ontario Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Silva and Stella
Yes Silva loves sand, when we go to the park she eats it, kicks it, sniffs it to the point where she cant breathe! :crazy: girl!

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Yes Silva loves sand, when we go to the park she eats it, kicks it, sniffs it to the point where she cant breathe! :crazy: girl!

[MENTION=1217]Lacey28[/MENTION], what in the world... SAND????.....WHY????..... I had Vegas out today and he would run get a bite of sand, run, get another bite...it was all over his nose and mouth, he came inside to get a drink and I could have made a mud-pie with the sand on the bottom of his water bowl.

Lacey28

Community Veteran
Sep 17, 2010
Windsor Ontario Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Silva and Stella
Yup I totally know the sand pie in the water dish! I have to bring wipes with us to the park to wash her face! She goes absolutely crazy in the sand!

Most Reactions