• Start date

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
I'm liking [MENTION=9462]Baxter Tiberius[/MENTION] posts more and more every day!

dalmatina38

The Stripe Wearing, Broom Wielding, Voodoo Prieste
Community Veteran
Jul 13, 2012
Sierra Vista Arizona
Bulldog(s) Names
Amber and Ruby
I had Amber spayed at 8 months and she doesn't do anything crazy. She likes to suck on her soft stuffies at night while she sleeps. Ruby just went through her first heat cycle and she was bat crap crazy. Poor Amber didn't know what was wrong with her and kept jumping up in my lap to get away from her.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Ha ha yeah where has @MrButtersMom gone. Mr Butters was jizzing the sheets every night!

:rofl: Oh Jim, I just busted a gut!!! I just got off the phone arguing w/the water company & then fired my irrigation man!!! I REALLY needed a good laugh... LOL :haha:

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
I'm surprised casper hasn't submitted a long winded response explaining the mating rituals of the EB and how he's trained Rocky and Rambo to suppress their natural instincts through positive reinforcement by placing cooked bacon in his underwear during his daily tighty whitey romps through his house... [MENTION=6717]pdolphin27[/MENTION] [MENTION=9157]ddnene[/MENTION]

mavsfan4life

Bullshiht-zu
May 10, 2013
Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mayhem
I'm surprised casper hasn't submitted a long winded response explaining the mating rituals of the EB and how he's trained Rocky and Rambo to suppress their natural instincts through positive reinforcement by placing cooked bacon in his underwear during his daily tighty whitey romps through his house... [MENTION=6717]pdolphin27[/MENTION] [MENTION=9157]ddnene[/MENTION]

I seriously have tears rolling down my face reading this :). Thanks for making my night!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I seriously have tears rolling down my face reading this :). Thanks for making my night!

I seriously saw this one coming... LMAO!!! :rofl:

mavsfan4life

Bullshiht-zu
May 10, 2013
Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mayhem
I am sure there is one coming soon that might scar us for life....LOL

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I'm surprised casper hasn't submitted a long winded response explaining the mating rituals of the EB and how he's trained Rocky and Rambo to suppress their natural instincts through positive reinforcement by placing cooked bacon in his underwear during his daily tighty whitey romps through his house... @pdolphin27 @ddnene

Oh good lord.... what is wrong with your mind!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

cbh142

Aug 4, 2012
Irwin, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Geno
ya funny thread.... We have that one friend that when he comes over before he says hi he says "where's the beer?" and he tries to start trouble all the time like for example asking my dad if he ever wanted to punch my husband in the face. Geno humps his leg all the time, lol.

lovemydog

Apr 16, 2013
Wichita, KS
Country
Hong Kong
Bulldog(s) Names
Angus (2011-2013), Orrla (2009-2020), Dugall
Our breeder encouraged us to wait until our Morgan is at least 8 months old before neutering. This allows the head and chest to fill out and achieve a more masculine form.

Similar message from my Vet. My Vet suggested that if we want to neuter him, we should wait until he's 2 years old. And I saw that from my last love one, when he reached 14 months old, he grew rapidly, big head, a lot of folds and big chest, masculine big boy. We never considered neutering him, thought that we could save him from any kind of risks, like surgery, unfortunately, he was killed when he was 2 yrs and 2 months old by an inexperience vet in an emergency hospital who just supposed to remove a thorn from his paw.

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 45

Most Reactions