Has your bully made love?

• Thread starter Baxter Tiberius
  • Start date

fastmatt613

Socks Don't Hold Pee.....Trust Me on This!
Community Veteran
Aug 6, 2013
New Jersey
Country
United states
Bulldog(s) Names
Rocco
Our breeder encouraged us to wait until our Morgan is at least 8 months old before neutering. This allows the head and chest to fill out and achieve a more masculine form.

That's what my breeder said as well, 8 months. But my vet keeps telling me 5-6 months is the sweet spot because I want to get him before he starts marking. I asked the vet about his growth and he said that it would not impede it at all. Idk who to believe!

On a side note, Rocco is and will always be a virgin. If he's anything like his dad, I don't need him getting a taste then going buck wild lol

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

GunnyHighway

The Yacking Scuzz Brush Toilet King
Community Veteran
Aug 29, 2013
Ohio
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Gunny Highway
Just to my leg once so far. I don't think he got the enjoyment he was looking for. :nonono:

I am holding off on getting him fixed though. My breeder actually was the one that told me to. She hinted at the fact she wanted him for stud service on one of her other females.

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
I forgot to say, Sally's so comfortable with me now she even tries to hump me. I crack up and put her down, but man can she get her body moving in the shape of a boomerang. :laugh:

The only thing Wilson humps, and he's clipped, is whatever he happens to be laying on. If he's feeling lovey and you pet him the wrong way (or Emma nibbles on his ear), he starts the Thumpity Thump Thump. I have it on video and it's freckin' hilarious!

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
:ROFL::haha::biglaugh::faint:Ummmm you know I think I went through this same thought process just before I had Sheldon clipped. I figured that if he had never had it then he would never miss it. I think it would be cruel to let him have it once then take it away. Kinda like giving a kid a cookie letting them have a bite then taking it away and throwing in the trash. Just my two cents worth.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:ROFL::haha::biglaugh::faint: Kinda like giving a kid a cookie letting them have a bite then taking it away and throwing in the trash. Just my two cents worth.

:laugh: :rofl:..... pysch !! OMG, that is a funny thought

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
:nice: This kinda reminds me of the Ms. Butters thread awhile back... eh [MENTION=7260]Chumley[/MENTION]?!! LMAO

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Oh man, you guys crack me up. :) On a serious note, out vet recommends neutering at around 18 months of age.

buffym

Apr 30, 2013
Allen Park, Michigan
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sophie, Dually (Forever in my Heart)
Dually has never had it either. He was neutered at 10 months even though everyone said wait till he's at least a year. I just couldn't stand seeing those things dangle when he walked!! haha

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Lol, only a guy would think this way. Haha. Dozer only loves our legs, and his sister. He used to be Sir Hump A Lot, but now he's fixed.

AubreysMom

Community Veteran
Nov 8, 2011
Millbrook, Alabama
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Aubrey (RIP 5-4-12), Aubie Shug (DOB 3-23-12)
This thread is priceless!! LOL. Aubie has a big stuffed dog that is her hump buddy. We have to hide him!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.