What are your English Bulldog's favorite treats?

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Mine LOOOOVE frozen green beans. More than any other treat out there. You would think it was filet mignon I had in my hand when I give them a treat! I rarely purchase regular treats anymore an only give them a maximum of 1 a day I do give them one at all.....but my freezer is stocked full of green beans!

mom2bullies

May 29, 2010
Auburn,WA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chesty, Cadence and baby Echo and Mello (Delta)
Mine love green beans too...never thought about freezing them though. But I must admit.... any thing mom hand feeds them they also love right now it is just puppy treats so lil ones can have a treat too.

2bulliefamily

Nov 17, 2010
Mobile, AL
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Brodie
I feel bad...i have never thought about treats like that. I give treats that I am sure are not good for her. She has been itchy lately so I need to try something else. I do give her carrots but she prefers the pepperoni treats probably because they are bad for her. We are out of those so I am going to try something better for her especially since our 2nd one will be joining us soon. Don't want to start off on the wrong foot.:eek:

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Anything that is edible..and some that are not!! He just ate a piece of some Christmas garland that was on the floor and I had to go "fishing" and get it out of his mouth.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Treats are now frozen green beans, whole carrots peeled (Maggie will eat the baby ones whole :eek: .. so not doing those anymore!!!!!!!!!!!)

Also, thanks to [MENTION=355]gatorfan85[/MENTION] ... frozen natural yogurt that I make in the icetrays.

THANK YOU to EBN for educating me on good treats for my bullies ... before they were getting stuff like Pupperoni sticks etc..

Lindathedogsmaid

Jan 30, 2010
Sequim ,Washington
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Pippa & Peanut
I guess my Bullys are all around fruit and veggie eaters. the favorite veggie is asparagus, and the favorite fruit is either, frozen blue berries, or whole apples, although, Buster my big boy is certain that the acorn squash , must be a big green apple!!! I do cook that for them too. I have not found any veggies or fruit that they do not like. and it is all good for them, except -grapes/ raisins - onions.
for cookie treats mine love children's circus cookies(unfrosted)

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
we give lex carrots,yogurt, cottage cheese.... and here and there snacks, we give milk bones and bacon treats everyonce in a while

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
Oh Samson likes everything but he gets all fruits and veggies for his treats. Then he gets his allergy medicine daily wrapped in american cheese so thats a treat on its own and of course he loves that.

Lacey28

Community Veteran
Sep 17, 2010
Windsor Ontario Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Silva and Stella
Silva eats anything! Her favourite is yogurt, she actaully hates raw carrots! I am going to try green beans! :up:

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
i need to try the green bean........ i bet he would love him some beans

sheila

Community Veteran
Nov 28, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
Bulldog(s) Names
Butler
My first two bullies LOVED frozen green beans, especially when they were teething. They liked apples and peanut butter, watermelon pieces, and carrots as well. My bull now, Butler, is strictly a meat and potatoes guy. I can't even trick him into eating veggies or fruit.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
I couldnt say what my boys favs are because they get as excited about carrots, green beans, lima beans apples etc as they do ice chips. lol. They love everything!

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
Well, Gertie and Ida will eat ANYTHING! They like frozen green beans, carrots (if they're shredded, they don't like the whole baby carrots), yogart, cottage cheese. But their absolute all time favorite, which they don't get often because it's not a good treat at all, is the granola coated rawhides by Purina :eek: But they :heart::luv::heart: them!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online