Bath time?

B

Baxter Tiberius

a water rinse every week or even every day or every other day. There is one on here off the top of my head that does this and his baby seems to flourish doing this and actually initiated it.. @Baxter Tiberius
Yes we're at about maybe a few times a week at the most.
Water only.
Shampoo once a week, max.
Very casual process. He just hangs out in the shower (have one of those open stone floor shower type things so he can waddle around on his own).
Pour some really warm soothing water down his back and he seems to like it.
Lots of gentle talking, and back scratching. Keeps the situation tolerable for him I think.

GunnyHighway

The Yacking Scuzz Brush Toilet King
Community Veteran
Aug 29, 2013
Ohio
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Gunny Highway
Gunny gets a bath every 3-4 weeks so far. He hates it! We actually took him to the groomers for his last bath and nail trim. Two of the things he hates most. That was the best $25 I ever spent. Although, I was able to trim his nails in his sleep last night. :w00t:

Mar 19, 2013
Country
Good old US of A
Bulldog(s) Names
Norman(RIP) & Jenkins
I think Norm would take a bath every.single.day! We have to be kinda sneaky now when it's bath time for the kids because if he hears them go up and the water come on, there's no keeping him downstairs. That was one of the first things Norm did when I brought him home. It was bath time for the kids and he came up and just hopped himself on into the tub.

OP
Katielyn

Katielyn

Sep 15, 2013
PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester Winston (Chesty)
Chesty usually doesn't stink so he gets his once a month or every other month..witch is probably why he only tolorates his bath instead of loving them

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Every two weeks due to severe environmental allergies, I use Pharmaseb shampoo that is anti yeast-fungal. Vegas really don't stink, but I have to do it to keep his itchies down.

Lokismom

Jul 22, 2013
Prescott, Wisconsin, United States
Country
United States of America
Bulldog(s) Names
Loki Beans
Loki loves the bath! We rinse him every other week and wash him the opposite weeks unless he gets really dirty. Because of his seasonal allergies it seems to be the best for him. Let me also say that Loki's baths are with me in the shower not very often is it truly a "bath"

Lokismom

Jul 22, 2013
Prescott, Wisconsin, United States
Country
United States of America
Bulldog(s) Names
Loki Beans

truffle shuffle

Dec 23, 2012
DC area
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk
Rook LOVES baths... I can't even say the word out loud because he will run to the bathroom. But I try not to do it too often, maybe every couple of months.
Chunk too!! if he hears the shower in the hallway bathroom he goes running up and flies into the tub.... our guests this summer learned the hard way to close the door first!!! :w00t:

PudgyMommy

Apr 5, 2013
Waller, Tx
Bulldog(s) Names
Pudge RIP, and Maggie
Maggie does not enjoy the bath, or the water hose wash outside, but she happily walks into the shower with me about once a week. She loves the warm water and scrubbing. She doesn't even fuss too much when it's time to wash her face. I use baby wash mostly, with the occasional hot spot shampoo when allergies are high. Maggie also loves to get dried off. I think that is really her favorite part and she just tolerates the shower to get the "dry off." My weim, ont he other hand, hates the bath, the shower, the water hose, the rain... basically anything wet. She will tolerate getting washed, but spends the next 1/2 hour trying to dry herself off on anything she can roll in, rub up against, smoosh into, run through or whatever.

mzza111

May 16, 2013
Orange County, CA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Gypsy (May 2013- March 2015)
Gypsy gets an "under carriage" wash once a week and a full bath every 3 weeks. She had been used as a breeder so she has hangy boobie folds and her crotch hangs kind of low. Between that and the fact that she likes to pleasure herself A LOT, her under carriage gets smelly.

I also wash all her bedding once a week.

Ami

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.