Did the switch

Lokismom

Jul 22, 2013
Prescott, Wisconsin, United States
Country
United States of America
Bulldog(s) Names
Loki Beans
Our bullies allergies are so crazy! Loki will almost immediately react to chicken with hives then itches it takes a good week for the symptoms to go away even though we stopped after one cup of the other food. I think that this time of year is also really a hard time to change and notice proper results due to seasonal allergies as well as blowing their coats for the winter. I think that changing foods is one of the hardest things since it seems that almost everyone has different results with different proteins. As other members have said with Fromm's you can change from one flavor to the other without a transition period if I am remembering correctly. Also when switching food remember that you should cut out treats or things other then the food then that way you can try to determine if the food is causing allergies or something else. Hang in there you will get it figured out even if it takes a while :)

Gfitz911

Aug 9, 2012
Long Beach, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Koozer
Just curious, why the switch if he was doing fine on TOTW? It too is a very highly rated food so you can't go wrong with it. Koozer is on TOTW and has never had an allergy problem (knock on wood). Hope Fromm works well for you...good luck:D

OP
Katielyn

Katielyn

Sep 15, 2013
PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester Winston (Chesty)
[MENTION=5678]Gfitz911[/MENTION] he did fine on TOTW but he can only have one flavor of it because of all his allergies and after about 2 1/2 months on it he was refusing to eat it ( lets face it I wouldn't want to eat the same flavor everyday) So I wanted to switch to another brand to were he could switch flavors and not have to worry about transitioning, yes Fromm is a great dog food but he can only have two flavors on that. I guess that's better then one. But we will see how it goes.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.