ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
OMG that is so scary!!! I see hawks flying over here all the time, but the only time I have seen them swoop down was when my daughter had her guinea pigs outside!!! YIKES!!! :eek:

Katielyn

Sep 15, 2013
PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester Winston (Chesty)
OH no!!! poor Baxter! give him a ton of cuddles and kisses. :blowkiss:

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
OMG, how terrifying that had to be for him. My bosses small dog got taking by a coyote last year right in his backyard. Good thing Baxter has some weight on him or.....well or....:bigeyes: The balcony might have been a bit much for the hawk to get in and out of easily. Glad that he's ok. Hopefully with this experience and the construction above, he doesn't get scared too much as he grows up.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh my god that is scary! Poor Baxter! Is he afraid of the balcony now?
(I have a friend named [MENTION=8699]Casper[/MENTION] who was taken away by a hawk as a child and was raised by squirrels!)

:ROFL: :ROFL: Sorry Dave for laughing at your expense, but that's some funny :poo:!!! :ROFL:

Lokismom

Jul 22, 2013
Prescott, Wisconsin, United States
Country
United States of America
Bulldog(s) Names
Loki Beans
Poor Baxter! That reminds me of some of those videos on youtube of the hawk swooping down and snatching up bunnies! Glad that Baxter is a big boy and the hawk was not able to get him!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.