Daisy started freezing her bully bootie off....

Sheena

Community Veteran
May 18, 2013
Northwest Indiana
Country
United states
Bulldog(s) Names
Daisy
So I took Daisy out yesterday and it was around 55 degrees and the poor baby started shivering.. Well Its going to get much colder than that here. So my question is..... What is the best site you guys have come across for good clothing for our bullies? I have looked at a few sites. But I dont know if the quality is any good. :coldout:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
My guys enjoy the cold weather so I never needed to get them sweaters or jackets.... there is a site for Bully breeds and I can not think of the name. Once I remember I will let you know..
[MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION]... any ideas?

OP
Sheena

Sheena

Community Veteran
May 18, 2013
Northwest Indiana
Country
United states
Bulldog(s) Names
Daisy
My guys enjoy the cold weather so I never needed to get them sweaters or jackets.... there is a site for Bully breeds and I can not think of the name. Once I remember I will let you know..
@Libra926... any ideas?

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
I got Ruthie a coat from petsmart, a sweater from the flea market and she hates them, so I don't bother anymore. Try coolblue.com, it's expensive but really cute stuff.

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
It's easy for me because Orion is little. The best fit is a Lou's hoodie in my opinion. She went out of business last year, but EBN was sold a bunch for auctions. It really is a trial and error type thing. There is a lady on facebook who sells bully clothes, but for the life of me, I can't remember her name or company.

OP
Sheena

Sheena

Community Veteran
May 18, 2013
Northwest Indiana
Country
United states
Bulldog(s) Names
Daisy
It's easy for me because Orion is little. The best fit is a Lou's hoodie in my opinion. She went out of business last year, but EBN was sold a bunch for auctions. It really is a trial and error type thing. There is a lady on facebook who sells bully clothes, but for the life of me, I can't remember her name or company.

ok thanks! And Daisy is still pretty little so Im hoping that I can find stuff to fit her right!

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Dog.com also

~Disclaimer~ Sent from Mission Creek Women's Correction Center for trying to steal an iphone, using my prison issued GT-P5113 and Tapatalk Free, because I refuse to pay for another upgrade to Tapatalk Pro. now Free

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.