Real Name
    Katie
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Chester Winston (Chesty)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Doritos anyone?

@HeyBulldog I know you weren't pointing fingers or anything. I very much appreciate your information and story! it's good information to know that those things can happen, And again i'm sorry for your loss Lucky was a very lucky boy that such a loving family saved him and loved him to pieces <3
    Katie & Chesty

Real Name
    Katie
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Chester Winston (Chesty)
    Likes (Received)

@Vikinggirl OH my! that had to be the scariest thing ever! And yes I will agree that almost all English Bulldogs are motivated by food chesty loves to eat he will do about any trick or play the cute card for a treat or a table scrap.
    Katie & Chesty

Norwegian Rose Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Monica
    Country
    Canada
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bulldozer and Blossom
    Likes (Received)

Hi, HeyBulldog, I am so very sorry for your loss of Lucky. It must have been a shock, and I can't imagine what you must be feeling and going through. Sending you guys a hug, love and prayers. It was a tragic accident, that no one could predict, and I thank you for sharing your story and your pain, to remind us all of the dangers from bags, that we may have never thought of. It's a reminder to us all that accidents can happen in an eyeblink, and can also be avoided by cutting the bags, and disposing of them. These things can also be applied to children as well. If even one beloved pet or even a loved one can be saved from a tragic accident, then you sharing your story and experience is great. Thank you again, and so sorry for your loss. RIP, sweet Lucky
    LEARN A LESSON FROM YOUR DOG, NO MATTER WHAT LIFE BRINGS YOU, KICK SOME GRASS OVER THAT AND MOVE ON.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads