Dress Blues

jlcox24

May 5, 2013
NC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ollie
I also posted an ad on our local yard sale site to see if someone crafty makes them or knows where to buy them maybe i'll get an answer for you!!

Katielyn

Sep 15, 2013
PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester Winston (Chesty)
Hummm i'll ask my dad and see what he says, he was also in the Marines and wants to get Chesty his blues. I know he talked about it but when I see him i'll ask and get back to you!

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
The Base Exchanges do not sell the Dress Blues for the bullies. They are custom made for each one of them. I have been looking for them for years myself and haven't found any so the only options are to make them yourself or if you know any of the handlers at 8th & I Marine Barracks that might be able to help out.

Grunt.com used to sell them year ago but they have been discontinued for some time now.

Last edited:

GunnyHighway

The Yacking Scuzz Brush Toilet King
Community Veteran
Aug 29, 2013
Ohio
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Gunny Highway
Where are the bases in the states... We could have a member that can look for you?

The closest base to me is is 45 minutes away so it might be a bit before I can get down there

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4

I also posted an ad on our local yard sale site to see if someone crafty makes them or knows where to buy them maybe i'll get an answer for you!!

Hummm i'll ask my dad and see what he says, he was also in the Marines and wants to get Chesty his blues. I know he talked about it but when I see him i'll ask and get back to you!

I am truly humbled by the help by everyone! I frequent a few other random forums and they are ridiculous. With the clicks and egos it is not even worth it at times. I am blown away by this community. Thanks for taking me in as one of your own!

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
I am truly humbled by the help by everyone! I frequent a few other random forums and they are ridiculous. With the clicks and egos it is not even worth it at times. I am blown away by this community. Thanks for taking me in as one of your own!

When I first signed on as a member here I too was blown away by the love and friendship offered here. I now spend more time here instead of Facebook.

Katielyn

Sep 15, 2013
PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester Winston (Chesty)
I agree with you! I joined maybe a month ago. Everyone is so friendly and helpful it truly is AMAZING! I spend more time on here than on fb or any other website.

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
I agree with you! I joined maybe a month ago. Everyone is so friendly and helpful it truly is AMAZING! I spend more time on here than on fb or any other website.

Yup!!! This is my go to hot spot! First place I sign on to in the morning and of course I have Tapatalk on all my devices as well as having EBN book marked on my Chrome

GunnyHighway

Community Veteran
Aug 29, 2013
Ohio
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Gunny Highway
It is still worth a try....... Has anyone been able to find dress blues for their bulldog?

GunnyHighway

Community Veteran
Aug 29, 2013
Ohio
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Gunny Highway
Thanks for the links!

Members online

No members online now.