Vegas made me proud...NOT!!!

Bazza

Jun 22, 2013
Melbourne Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Bazza
The last time we went on vacation I boarded Vegas at a "Pet Spa" I paid extra so that he could have his own air conditioned room and not behind bars. I was worried sick the whole time we were gone and swore I would never board him again because I do not enjoy our vacation. We are leaving for Vacation again next Monday out of the country.

I work with the sweetest girl she works full time with me, and goes to college, she is just truly a good responsible young lady. I ask her if she would be interested in coming to my house for the week and housesitting/animal sitting. I have Vegas, a Siamese cat, and a 75 gallon salt water fish tank. I have worked with Stephanie for two years and really know that I can trust her.

She is friends with me on FB and loves Vegas when I post pictures, so yesterday I had her over to meet Vegas. Now mind you, for two years working with her I tell her how laid back and what a good boy he is...............

Stephanie arrives, Vegas meets her at the door and she put her hand out so he could sniff, he continues sniffing....and then....grabs her leg and goes to town HUMPING HER :eek: I put him down and told Steph he sometimes will do this and this is what you do if he does. and then................

Vegas turned into a psycho!!! (Where did my laid back lazy 4.5 year old Vegas go??) He starts running laps around the kitchen and living room, went to his crate pulled everything he owns out including pillow, runs laps again, starts in the kitchen and ran full speed to the loveseat completely knocking it over!!!! :ohmy:
Jumps up on the couch where Steph was sitting and mounts her and starts humping 90 miles an hour, jumps down grabs Monkey and shoves it (all wet and slimey) into her legs, runs more laps, jumps on couch and humps her again, by this time she is laying fetal position laughing while he is going to town on her.

That was enough!! I crated him. He sits in his crate and barks non-stop. Finally he lays down and I let him out after a while. What does he do?? He runs right back at her jumps on the couch and humps her again!!!!! :evil: I was totally shocked and mortified by his behavior!! I put him down again til he submits and he goes and gets his Monkey and starts HUMPING MONKEY! He has never in the 3 years he has had Monkey EVER humped him. Im telling you it was like Vegas did a hit of speed before Steph got here, I have never witnessed such bad behavior from him.

Steph leaves after a couple hours and Vegas just plopped down and didn't move the rest of the night. I kept waiting on a text from Stephanie to tell me "Uummm Something came up, and I can't stay next week" lmao!!! I am going to have Steph out again one night this week before we go to see how he acts again with her. I think they will get along fine since Vegas is obviously in LOVE with her and showed his A$$. I was so mad at him I could have killed him!!!!

That is just the funniest post, I bursted out laughing, everyone in the room with me are like "what's so funny. " You will have to let us know about the next visit very interesting to see if he acts the same way.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.