ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
OMG, OMG... :haha: I'm cracking up laughing!!! Well I think Vegas is going to be fine, in fact he may want you guys to go out of town more often... LOL :giggle:

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
How embarrassing for you, Kelly...why oh why do they live to completely
mortify us so?

It is absolutely hilarious tho, loved the way you told it...was ALMOST as good
as being there!

They'll be fine, Vegas liked her...he really, really LIKED her!

Katielyn

Sep 15, 2013
PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester Winston (Chesty)
Ha ha ha this has to be the funniest thing I've read all day. I'd be mortified to if chesty did that to someone...lucky he is not a humper, he started to hump his puppy toy at 8 months old it lasted two weeks and that's been the end of it pretty much although my brothers girlfriend (Emily) was over with her dog and my mom was holding Emily's dog and chesty started to hump my mom leg...( i think that was just a dominance thing) but he has only done it that one time recently.

jlcox24

May 5, 2013
NC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ollie
LOl, couldn't not laugh thru that!! Ollie humped alot when we first got him but just my son, so far hasn't humped any company and I think I would laugh if it happend like that!!

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Wow. That is funny stuff. Horrifying for you but funny none the less.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Too funny, and I hope the next meeting goes better. If he doesn't I don't know if she could stay with him, he will drive himself and her crazy. LOL

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
It's almost as if Vegas knew what you were up to and tried to sabotage the plan! He did a good job too! Very funny!

MyStellaBully

Aug 20, 2013
Geneva, Illinois
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Stella
This is the funniest thing I've read all day! My husband read it as well and was cracking up. Vegas, you made our day!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Stephanie arrives, Vegas meets her at the door and she put her hand out so he could sniff, he continues sniffing....and then....grabs her leg and goes to town HUMPING HER :eek: I put him down and told Steph he sometimes will do this and this is what you do if he does. and then................

Vegas turned into a psycho!!! (Where did my laid back lazy 4.5 year old Vegas go??) He starts running laps around the kitchen and living room, went to his crate pulled everything he owns out including pillow, runs laps again, starts in the kitchen and ran full speed to the loveseat completely knocking it over!!!! :ohmy:
Jumps up on the couch where Steph was sitting and mounts her and starts humping 90 miles an hour, jumps down grabs Monkey and shoves it (all wet and slimey) into her legs, runs more laps, jumps on couch and humps her again, by this time she is laying fetal position laughing while he is going to town on her.

Thanks for the gut busting laugh Kelly!! :ROFL: I couldn't get past these two paragraphs without a straight face. Too dang funny!!! Vegas!! :bravo:

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
I am cracking up laughing. It does sound like he was trying to sabotage you!

mcraven2

Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile
Community Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Boston MA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)
So funny! I was dying laughing while I was reading that!! Gio is a humper, even though he is neutered, so I feel your pain LOL!!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online