Thread: Vegas made me proud...NOT!!!

Queenie I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Emma, Max, Wilson & Jack (Sally RIP 3/14/16)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Vegas made me proud...NOT!!!

Quote Originally Posted by KMARINO View Post
    Stephanie arrives, Vegas meets her at the door and she put her hand out so he could sniff, he continues sniffing....and then....grabs her leg and goes to town HUMPING HER I put him down and told Steph he sometimes will do this and this is what you do if he does. and then................

Vegas turned into a psycho!!! (Where did my laid back lazy 4.5 year old Vegas go??) He starts running laps around the kitchen and living room, went to his crate pulled everything he owns out including pillow, runs laps again, starts in the kitchen and ran full speed to the loveseat completely knocking it over!!!!
    Jumps up on the couch where Steph was sitting and mounts her and starts humping 90 miles an hour, jumps down grabs Monkey and shoves it (all wet and slimey) into her legs, runs more laps, jumps on couch and humps her again, by this time she is laying fetal position laughing while he is going to town on her.
    Thanks for the gut busting laugh Kelly!! I couldn't get past these two paragraphs without a straight face. Too dang funny!!! Vegas!!
    Three Hooligans and 1 Angel - Wilson, Sally, Emma & Jack

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Rosalie
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
    Likes (Received)

I am cracking up laughing. It does sound like he was trying to sabotage you!

Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Melissa
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

So funny! I was dying laughing while I was reading that!! Gio is a humper, even though he is neutered, so I feel your pain LOL!!!
    Princess, Diva, and Gio <3

Doggie Boutique Owner Become a 4 Paw Member
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Fergus
    Likes (Received)

Made me thanks for the great visual. Vegas is in love

BullyWood Movie Star Become a 4 Paw Member
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bentley, Linus, Truman
    Likes (Received)

Hahaha...Vegas! Never a dull moment!

"I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love. For me they are the role model for being alive."
    Bentley (5.24.04 - 6.26.10) & Linus (1.10.06 - 7.31.13)

Real Name
    Nicole
    Country
    United States of America
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Loki Beans
    Likes (Received)

Sorry to laugh but that is hilarious!
    "If our dogs don't like you we probably won't either"

Real Name
    Andrea
    Country
    Australia
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bazza
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by KMARINO View Post
    The last time we went on vacation I boarded Vegas at a "Pet Spa" I paid extra so that he could have his own air conditioned room and not behind bars. I was worried sick the whole time we were gone and swore I would never board him again because I do not enjoy our vacation. We are leaving for Vacation again next Monday out of the country.

I work with the sweetest girl she works full time with me, and goes to college, she is just truly a good responsible young lady. I ask her if she would be interested in coming to my house for the week and housesitting/animal sitting. I have Vegas, a Siamese cat, and a 75 gallon salt water fish tank. I have worked with Stephanie for two years and really know that I can trust her.

She is friends with me on FB and loves Vegas when I post pictures, so yesterday I had her over to meet Vegas. Now mind you, for two years working with her I tell her how laid back and what a good boy he is...............

Stephanie arrives, Vegas meets her at the door and she put her hand out so he could sniff, he continues sniffing....and then....grabs her leg and goes to town HUMPING HER I put him down and told Steph he sometimes will do this and this is what you do if he does. and then................

Vegas turned into a psycho!!! (Where did my laid back lazy 4.5 year old Vegas go??) He starts running laps around the kitchen and living room, went to his crate pulled everything he owns out including pillow, runs laps again, starts in the kitchen and ran full speed to the loveseat completely knocking it over!!!!
    Jumps up on the couch where Steph was sitting and mounts her and starts humping 90 miles an hour, jumps down grabs Monkey and shoves it (all wet and slimey) into her legs, runs more laps, jumps on couch and humps her again, by this time she is laying fetal position laughing while he is going to town on her.

That was enough!! I crated him. He sits in his crate and barks non-stop. Finally he lays down and I let him out after a while. What does he do?? He runs right back at her jumps on the couch and humps her again!!!!! I was totally shocked and mortified by his behavior!! I put him down again til he submits and he goes and gets his Monkey and starts HUMPING MONKEY! He has never in the 3 years he has had Monkey EVER humped him. Im telling you it was like Vegas did a hit of speed before Steph got here, I have never witnessed such bad behavior from him.

Steph leaves after a couple hours and Vegas just plopped down and didn't move the rest of the night. I kept waiting on a text from Stephanie to tell me "Uummm Something came up, and I can't stay next week" lmao!!! I am going to have Steph out again one night this week before we go to see how he acts again with her. I think they will get along fine since Vegas is obviously in LOVE with her and showed his A$$. I was so mad at him I could have killed him!!!!
    That is just the funniest post, I bursted out laughing, everyone in the room with me are like "what's so funny. " You will have to let us know about the next visit very interesting to see if he acts the same way.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads