Crate pads

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
okay, I'm putting in my order. Can't wait for the auctions :p Remy, Oliver and Sebastian would like one in each of their crates, just saying!!! Let me know how much :muah2:

Katielyn

Sep 15, 2013
PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester Winston (Chesty)
very nice...I make chesty his own blankets. Not that he really needs 6 of them but they are nice to have so when i wash one i can just get him a fresh one right away. But your crate pads are very amazing!! And sally is a great model to show how comfy they are :)

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
You done good with this. I like.

Thank you Tim. :) Here's the one I did today. Not that you can really tell from the picture but it came out so much nicer and exactly (well near) like the one I bought.

image.jpg

This is the same one, the lighting's just funky. I think shows the puff more.
image.jpg

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
okay, I'm putting in my order. Can't wait for the auctions :p Remy, Oliver and Sebastian would like one in each of their crates, just saying!!! Let me know how much :muah2:

I may from time-to-time sell some to make some $$ to buy more fleece and lace. I'll keep you in mind if I decide to do that. :buddies: Hey, how's Remy doing? Seems like it's been forever since I've seen you!!

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
very nice...I make chesty his own blankets. Not that he really needs 6 of them but they are nice to have so when i wash one i can just get him a fresh one right away. But your crate pads are very amazing!! And sally is a great model to show how comfy they are :)

Thank you! I think the more I do the better they'll be too.. Can they have too many blankets?? :whistle: With Sally I need to have at least 3 cause she's old and can't hold her inards too long when I'm at work.

Katielyn

Sep 15, 2013
PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester Winston (Chesty)
[MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] Yeah it took me a few times to get it right. I bet after you make 2 or 3 you will have it down pat. and no they can never have to many blankets! Chesty loves his blankets and gets mad when i wash them. we have 2 in the living room and 2 in my room. and if chesty had it his way we would have 30 blankets in each room

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wow, those are awesome! Ugh, I wish I could sew!
Thanks Jill. I can sew a square pretty good, lol.

[MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] Yeah it took me a few times to get it right. I bet after you make 2 or 3 you will have it down pat. and no they can never have to many blankets! Chesty loves his blankets and gets mad when i wash them. we have 2 in the living room and 2 in my room. and if chesty had it his way we would have 30 blankets in each room
I had the first one down pretty good. I keep forgetting to put the foot back down on the sewing machine. I had thread breakage a few times on the one today (cheap thread???). Wilson's not much of a blanket dog but he loves his beds and loves to play in them. Nope can't have too many.

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
I may from time-to-time sell some to make some $$ to buy more fleece and lace. I'll keep you in mind if I decide to do that. :buddies: Hey, how's Remy doing? Seems like it's been forever since I've seen you!!

Not only crate pad but a bed in general is what I was thinking I hope to bid on one in the auction

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
Those are so cute! Is there anything in them or is it just the batting? I'm intrigued!

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)

Remy is doing great. He's definitely still in his awkward puppy stage, clumsy and falls off the couch occasionally. I can't believe he'll be two on the 17th of this month. He hasn't really started to fill out yet. I was just talking to Lisa on the phone on Thursday and told her that he still has his long legs and hasn't widened out yet. Lisa told me it was coming. He's still the same old goofball though

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Not only crate pad but a bed in general is what I was thinking I hope to bid on one in the auction
I'm hoping to get at least one in for the November auction. :up: I have my son's wedding this coming weekend and that's been keeping me busy. :)

Those are so cute! Is there anything in them or is it just the batting? I'm intrigued!
It's fleece on the outsides and 1" batting on the inside. The batting is sewn in at the seams too.

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Remy is doing great. He's definitely still in his awkward puppy stage, clumsy and falls off the couch occasionally. I can't believe he'll be two on the 17th of this month. He hasn't really started to fill out yet. I was just talking to Lisa on the phone on Thursday and told her that he still has his long legs and hasn't widened out yet. Lisa told me it was coming. He's still the same old goofball though

Definately hard to believe it's been almost two years. He almost came home with me too!! Glad he's doing well.

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I feel like showing off a few other's I've made. :)

For a smaller crate
image.jpgimage.jpg

image.jpg

I did 2 of these today. I really like the ribbon on this one.
image.jpgimage.jpg

And finished this one up today too.
image.jpg

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.