Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
20131005_114039.jpg
So my two year old nephew came to visit today and brutus kept knocking him over. On went the harness and leash and now all are getting along.

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
My wife babysits kids and Chum does the same thing. Theyre so friendly and not meaning any harm but their big bodies just throw the kids aside when they bump them! Brutus is adorable!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
That's bullies for ya. :)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Lol... Someone is not happy in that picture....

DudleysMom

Community Veteran
Jun 25, 2012
Pennsauken, NJ
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Dudley, 12/26/2010-2/8/16; currently I have Kia, 7 yo femaie
Brutus is gorgeous and looking a little sad. He didn't mean it...he's just bigger and stronger than he thinks!

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
That is so odd and cool. I thought Harlea was the only one that would calm down as soon as you put the harness and/or leash on her. So glad to know i am not alone. lol

OP
brutus77

brutus77

Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Yes brutus knows that when the harness goes on I mean business. Thanks for the compliments, I love him so much.

Bazza

Jun 22, 2013
Melbourne Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Bazza
Love the picture Brutus he is just so cute. Yes I have 3 little nieces and nephews that visit, and Bazza is now so good with the them. I put him out when they are coming, then wait to the kids to finish hello's to us humans and their excitement to calm down, (excited kids means excited bulldog), I get them to sit quietly and the couch and then I let Bazza in (he is not allowed on the couch) so he comes in sniffs there legs then he walks away and loses abit of interest. My only problem is that they cannot play with any balls, soft toys or chasing games as bazza just goes off LOL.

OP
brutus77

brutus77

Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Love the picture Brutus he is just so cute. Yes I have 3 little nieces and nephews that visit, and Bazza is now so good with the them. I put him out when they are coming, then wait to the kids to finish hello's to us humans and their excitement to calm down, (excited kids means excited bulldog), I get them to sit quietly and the couch and then I let Bazza in (he is not allowed on the couch) so he comes in sniffs there legs then he walks away and loses abit of interest. My only problem is that they cannot play with any balls, soft toys or chasing games as bazza just goes off LOL.

Thanks, I think Bazza and Brutus look similar. I had the same problem, trying to explain to a two year old not to run was interesting.

OP
brutus77

brutus77

Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Thanks, I think Bazza and Brutus look similar. I had the same problem, trying to explain to a two year old not to run was interesting.

Sheena

Community Veteran
May 18, 2013
Northwest Indiana
Country
United states
Bulldog(s) Names
Daisy
Aww he is such a big boy! And so handsome :) Daisy is a lot smaller than Brutus and she knocks my nephews over too... gotta love our strong and excited bullies!

Lokismom

Jul 22, 2013
Prescott, Wisconsin, United States
Country
United States of America
Bulldog(s) Names
Loki Beans
Love the picture even though he looks sad. :) We have taught Loki that unless an adult is next the "baby" that he can't just run up to him. we give him a stop and lay down command works perfectly now that we have it figured out

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.