bella100

Community Veteran
Sep 7, 2011
Mississippi
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella, Dooley, and Bentley
Kids crafts in the craft dept. at walmart. my kids made there hand prints in them a couple of times so they could see how fast their hands were growing!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Aww @ChrisRN I'm sorry it broke:*( and I'm sorry for your loss:heart:

I'm thinking maybe I must put it in some kind of permanent frame so it stays a bit protected...

chris .. So sorry your paw print broke, if you still have it make by try super glue and then frame it..? I have Nitschke's in a small shadow box - I'll post. Pic of it later

OP
Petra

Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
chris .. So sorry your paw print broke, if you still have it make by try super glue and then frame it..? I have Nitschke's in a small shadow box - I'll post. Pic of it later

Oh ja, please post a picture:) a shadow box must be perfect. Gonna try to find that here, I know Ikea has but that doesn't exist here:( and to special order one will cost a fortune, lol. Think they might have in the craft shops... will check that out next time I'm going to civilization:tongue:

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Oh ja, please post a picture:) a shadow box must be perfect. Gonna try to find that here, I know Ikea has but that doesn't exist here:( and to special order one will cost a fortune, lol. Think they might have in the craft shops... will check that out next time I'm going to civilization:tongue:

Here ya go

10.4.13 008.jpg10.4.13 009.jpg

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
That's so precious:heart: the paw print is so perfect. Thanks for sharing:)

The paw print really is not perfect, but to me it is -- it has pieces of his fur in it and at the top his nail print is there as well...so, it has texture when I touch it :luv:

OP
Petra

Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
The paw print really is not perfect, but to me it is -- it has pieces of his fur in it and at the top his nail print is there as well...so, it has texture when I touch it :luv:

Aww, of course it's perfect:heart::) I hope the ones I'm making also gets some hair and precious dirt on it, it makes it special:havemyheart:

Members online

No members online now.