Toilet paper party!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
OMG, Roe, not sure I want to laugh, but good lord trying to clean all that up with your bAby belly right now....

:laugh: :laugh:

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Roe.....you really need a camera on your clan. I totally wish you would have gotten a picture too. I just can't believe the horrid accusations you are making. I believe [MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION], because we have the proof, but poor Brutus? I think Brutus and baby O have a few things in common!
Digging into the camera archives!

She tried to say the cat did it, but we know. We KNOW!

http://youtu.be/dWZ_K5slxok

Rural mystic

Jan 1, 2013
North Florida
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ace
Ace gas gotten into the toilet paper a few times as well. One night this week I was sitting on the sofa and he brought one end of the toilet paper next to me in the living room the other end still on the roll in the bathroom. He could have stayed in the hall and chewed till his heart content but he brought it to me. I believe he wanted me to notice so I could chase him down for it. A bored bulldog is a mischievous bulldog.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Roe.....you really need a camera on your clan. I totally wish you would have gotten a picture too. I just can't believe the horrid accusations you are making. I believe @JeannieCO, because we have the proof, but poor Brutus? I think Brutus and baby O have a few things in common!
Digging into the camera archives!

She tried to say the cat did it, but we know. We KNOW!

http://youtu.be/dWZ_K5slxok

I still say O was framed, she was set up I tell ya!

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Cheryl, I totally forgot about that video! I just showed it to Mike and he just shook his had and chuckled. Then he said, they just don't care, they do what they want when they want. :laugh: [MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION]

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.